No announcement yet.

What If SchWARz Wins MORE Rounds Than Wilder? WAR SCHWARZ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If SchWARz Wins MORE Rounds Than Wilder? WAR SCHWARZ

What if Hearn and Joshua tell Finkel and Wilder the fight is off because SCHWARZ won more rounds than Wilder?

does Schwarz have the one punch neutralizer?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      What if Hearn and Joshua tell Finkel and Wilder the fight is off because SCHWARZ won more rounds than Wilder?
      Then he'd be victorious over Fury and a whole bunch of people here would be crying about the decision.

Comment

https://youtu.be/EYf-q4bFWBI

Comment

i hope to god hes better than wilder. dudes a bum who can't box and falls over trying to throw punches. lets not encourage him anymore. the joke was funny but now hes turning down 100 million dollars cause he thinks hes actually good. its gone too far

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            I hope he does. WAR SCHWARZ.

Comment

For anyone who hasn’t seen the fight yet, watch Schwarz vs gashi. Gashi was disqualified but very harshly treated by the referee in my eyes - I had Gashi winning.

For context of levels, gashi lost to Takam recently and is now lined up to face Chisora.

Now, you could say schwarz got the win etc but even so he looked poor - so at very best I couldn’t put him top20. Really not going to go out my way to watch this fight at all

Comment

Let's guess: hmmnnn, the brit fan-girls would be very happy.

What childish nonsense ...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  i hope to god hes better than wilder. dudes a bum who can't box and falls over trying to throw punches. lets not encourage him anymore. the joke was funny but now hes turning down 100 million dollars cause he thinks hes actually good. its gone too far
                  It's doing my head in.
                  He is utter dung and he's starting to think he's good.
                  Beaten by Fury and scraped past Ortiz, both of whom are questionable as to how good they are. How I'd laugh if Breazeale managed to beat him.
                  I'll have a bit of money on DB, hes capable of beating the hype outta Ducking Deontay

Comment

Working...
                  X