Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Dillian Whyte be installed as the WBC Mandatory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Dillian Whyte be installed as the WBC Mandatory?

Should Dillian be the first mandatory defence for the winner of Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale? Personally I don't understand why this is even a question. Dillian has done enough for sure, the only reason not to make him Mandatory was the Breazeale eliminator. What other options are there? Come up with yet another hurdle for him to jump? He is a potential decent payday for Deontay, and if they carry on messing him around he'll eventually grow tired and go another route. That's my opinion.
    Yes
    71.74%
    No (Please Explain)
    28.26%

id like to see whyte v wilder. thats a legit match up in my opinion, i dont think either guy is at the level of fury or joshua.

Comment

Speaking of being installed. Does anybody know where I can find 1MB of memory for my IBM PS1? I’m trying to install one DIMM slot for a total of 2MB. This way I could load these pages faster

Comment

He will need to fight an eliminator. Probably against Ortiz or Kownacki. All good fights IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
          He will need to fight an eliminator. Probably against Ortiz or Kownacki. All good fights IMO
          Lol they want him to get a title shot without having to beat anyone relevant. Whyte ran from the Ortiz and Pulev eliminators but he thought he should get a title shot after beating an inactive Lucas Browne

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            Speaking of being installed. Does anybody know where I can find 1MB of memory for my IBM PS1? I’m trying to install one DIMM slot for a total of 2MB. This way I could load these pages faster
            Are you UK-based? Try Mr. Memory. They have a tool you can download and it identifies your memory and finds you upgrades and sellers online.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Lol they want him to get a title shot without having to beat anyone relevant. Whyte ran from the Ortiz and Pulev eliminators but he thought he should get a title shot after beating an inactive Lucas Browne
              He already had a title shot for 3 belts offered to him without fighting an eliminator and bailed. Goes without saying, however, that Whyte has best recent "resume" of any contenders, but thats how boxing works. Now AJ has an easier fight against Miller. Even if they give it to Whyte, he would have to wait at least a year to fight for the WBC because, again, its boxing.

Comment

After he beats Ortiz.

Comment

He already had a title shot against Joshua and was KTFO. His next best win is a somewhat controversial win over Parker. Ortiz also hasn't lost since his KO against Wilder.

So let those two fight it out in the losers' bracket. Winner gets another title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                    Should Dillian be the first mandatory defence for the winner of Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale? Personally I don't understand why this is even a question. Dillian has done enough for sure, the only reason not to make him Mandatory was the Breazeale eliminator. What other options are there? Come up with yet another hurdle for him to jump? He is a potential decent payday for Deontay, and if they carry on messing him around he'll eventually grow tired and go another route. That's my opinion.
                    Ducking Deontay would love for him to "go another route" cos he is a loudmouth phoney who doesnt want anything to do with Whyte or AJ.
                    Breazeale will want to go straight to his big AJ payday if he gets the strap. But if Whyte takes the belt off Breazeale a Joshua Whyte undisputed fight at Wembley for all the marbles is waaaaay bigger than an undisputed vs Ducking Deontay.

Comment

Working...
                    X