No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
    There is a sticky explaining it. Basically...all threads pertaining to the Presidency have been and will continue to be merged into one.
    I read it. I find it strange after 2 years of Jim Raynor making standalone Trump threads that never get deleted & my thread being approved as a standalone for over 2 years suddenly when the biggest news breaks the whole thread is gone.

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    This also allows everyone to participate in the discussions while permitting you to continue to ignore whomever you choose.
    Everyone isn't ENTITLED to participate in threads i write. Just like I'm not ENTITLED to participate in threads people write that have me on their ignore list.

The ignore function is there for that particular reason. Remove the ignore function since these snowflakes feel they're entitled to be a part of every single discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I read it. I find it strange after 2 years of Jim Raynor making standalone Trump threads that never get deleted & my thread being approved as a standalone for over 2 years suddenly when the biggest news breaks the whole thread is gone.

Everyone isn't ENTITLED to participate in threads i write. Just like I'm not ENTITLED to participate in threads people write that have me on their ignore list.

The ignore function is there for that particular reason. Remove the ignore function since these snowflakes feel they're entitled to be a part of every single discussion.
      As I said...in the future all Trump threads will get merged regardless of what happened in the past. No one has taken away your ability to ignore whomever you have chosen to ignore. But if you or anyone makes a thread related to the Presidency...it will end up here in the future.

Comment

How did my thread get merged in with this thread jaded?
        My thread has been a standalone thread for almost 2 years. And i had a discussion with a mod, before you became a mod, about that thread qualifying as separate from the Trump presidency thread. So why was it merged after TWO years and after the moment we've all been waiting for finally happened?

That thread is nothing like the john McCain thread so i don't even know why you would compare the two. That's two years of my work gone.
        Which thread??

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          I can't cuz im a mod...... but ive been smelling an alt coming from him for some time now.......
          All you guys know who I am, so if you wanna ban me just for having a different POV, then suit yourselves. I ain't playing games anymore. I'll stay gone.

Comment

ok so it either it "grew out of his work" or that mueller "handed it to them"

which one is it?
            Both mean the same thing.

Comment

that's part of the investigations that came from cohen's testimony.....

good luck cuz thats supposed info coming from a convicted liar, who also lied to congress twice already

but you go ahead and believe that just like you believed that russia colluded with trump to win the white house
              There are multiple investigations, not just one. If they are actively pursuing an investigation related to Cohen, the department likely has more to go on than just his testimony, as well. Point being that no one knows what's going on, really. The country wants the report released.

I am certain Trump colluded with Russia. I got my hands on some Coca Cola, and I plan to drink it once the news drops, nice and cold. Actually, I'll start soon enough, and hopefully it's not over with by the time news starts coming out. We want to see the report.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Which thread??
                The Mueller investigation thread was merged into this one because people on my ignore list complained to these right wing mods that they couldn't comment in my threads. So the right wing mods gave into the snowflakes & merged my thread with this one

Comment

The Mueller investigation thread was merged into this one because people on my ignore list complained to these right wing mods that they couldn't comment in my threads. So the right wing mods gave into the snowflakes & merged my thread with this one
                  Just stop it...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=809427

Threads get merged all the time. It should have been merged a long time ago. EVERYTHING is all here where it should be.

Comment

You sure that's the reason? Or is it that things are wrapping up?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X