Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if PBC Fighters Start DEMANDING more money, NEW ERA, DAZN is the way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
    this guy knows so much about everything he doesnt even need to say anything else but "you just don't get it"

he sure showed us
    ok...ill play...

show us what guys hearn or DAZN has been able to steal from the pbc....ill wait

big promises...big numbers thrown out....and really all hearn and his fanbois can say at the end of the day is "man haymon must have some sort of mind control over these guys"....does he use a hypnotist or radio waves?!?!?! LOL

at the end of the day his deals arent all that

youve got guys going around telling us wilder is ducking because he turned down the DAZN deal...at the same time they will tell us that wilder/AJ wont do that great on american PPV....if DAZN is trying to take over the american boxing audience, and they dont believe it will do well in the US either, how in the F are they offering wilder 40 million then?!?!?!

ill wait for a logical answer

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Why change the conversation and talk
      About what Showtime is offering , if you’re going to do that at least mention the entire PBC platform and the cards that have been shown on Fox & FS1 ,

Stick to the subject and the overal sub par fights DAZn has been delivering so far. Canelo /Jacobs is a great fight and PPV quality and Dazn seems to finally be picking it up as far as putting on quality fights with a handful of good fights on deck ( Enough that I’m finally going to sign up ) . But so far Dazn has put on nothing but sub par fights and their champs have exclusively fought no name no hopers. The one good thing for Dazn fighters is they stay active but if it’s only against scrubs, that’s not great for fans . Has the first 3 months been worth $10.00 per month now $20.00 per month which is now 4x more expensive then Espn+ With fights only the most hardcore would even give a sh.it about . the average let alone a casual who will only watch a handful of the biggest fights a year or watch a fight if they happen to find it on wont sign up and pay $20.00 per month / $100.00 annually when it’s almost all C /D grade fights when the free easily accessible platforms that show boxing have delivered more and higher quality fights then what Dazn is offering

When the best fights for a 3 month span are Rios / Soto , Andrade / Wolverine , Hooker / Lapierrie , Bivol/Smith , Rosado /Sulecki , Farmer / Carrol . That’s not a impressive list and kind of pathetic if we’re being honest

Would any of those fights be a Showtime /Fox /Espn or even FS1 main event . Some of those fights Wouldn’t even be worthy of being shown on the other platforms.

It hasn’t been a great 1/3 of the year for the sport as far as great match ups . but when it comes to quality fights as far as the best vs the Best fighting. PBC has shown the most ( even if not including PPV ) and Espn have delivered more quality fights
      Then Dazn. Dazn has probably shown the most fights so far this year but with them it’s a case of quantity over quality ; almost all of them are C /D grade.
      u are going off subject. I didn’t include FS1 and fox because I don’t need to subscribe to Shietime to get those fights. They are part of my cable package like espn.

Showtime this year has cost u $30 through end of March just like DAZN. DAZN gives u more quality and quantity so far this year. U have only 2 cards in showtime.

What’s the better value DAZN or Showtime? They are the same price. Actually by keying snnualky DAZN will be a bit cheaper. It’s showtime people should drop. Not DAZN.

Comment

This will happen

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          u are going off subject. I didn’t include FS1 and fox because I don’t need to subscribe to Shietime to get those fights. They are part of my cable package like espn.

Showtime this year has cost u $30 through end of March just like DAZN. DAZN gives u more quality and quantity so far this year. U have only 2 cards in showtime.

What’s the better value DAZN or Showtime? They are the same price. Actually by keying snnualky DAZN will be a bit cheaper. It’s showtime people should drop. Not DAZN.
          People have lives outside of boxing and Showtime has some pretty good shows, documentaries, movies and so forth.

So beyond boxing, Showtime is far greater value and since we’re all humans who I assume have a life beyond just boxing, is the better value. Even if boxing is everything to you, you see DAZN trying to nab other sports in the US market because boxing just simply isn’t anywhere near enough even to them.

Now, as a boxing fan I think DAZN is great value. I don’t however like what it does to the sport. I enjoy big fights that hit at least a portion of the mainstream and boxing on the come up. For now anyway, the fights on DAZN have been streamed to a miniscule audience.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            People have lives outside of boxing and Showtime has some pretty good shows, documentaries, movies and so forth.

So beyond boxing, Showtime is far greater value and since we’re all humans who I assume have a life beyond just boxing, is the better value. Even if boxing is everything to you, you see DAZN trying to nab other sports in the US market because boxing just simply isn’t anywhere near enough even to them.

Now, as a boxing fan I think DAZN is great value. I don’t however like what it does to the sport. I enjoy big fights that hit at least a portion of the mainstream and boxing on the come up. For now anyway, the fights on DAZN have been streamed to a miniscule audience.
            i almost only watch boxing on showtime. This human gets his other “tv” entertainment off my Netflix account and prime video for movies then I have espn and the rest of my cable package for other shows and sports.

I dumped my hbo when hbo got out of boxing.

Comment

i almost only watch boxing on showtime. This human gets his other “tv” entertainment off my Netflix account and prime video for movies then I have espn and the rest of my cable package for other shows and sports.

DAZN pretty dope innit.

Comment

You are crazy if you have SHO but don't watch Billions. Missing out big time. Best show out right now… at least to me since I don't watch G.O.T but I know that would get most folks vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  DAZN pretty dope innit.
                  DAZN be lit af

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    You are crazy if you have SHO but don't watch Billions. Missing out big time. Best show out right now… at least to me since I don't watch G.O.T but I know that would get most folks vote.
                    I’ve never seen billions or GOT

Comment

I’ve never seen billions or GOT
                      Then start from season 1 and get caught up. GREAT show.

Comment

Working...
                      X