No announcement yet.

Lebron james is an overated quitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
    This post is hilarious, the very definition of a Lebron apologist. There's an excuse for everything. Boo hoo LeBron has too many miles to even pretend to play defense. There's more player movement now. Lol bottom line is LeBron hasn't played defense in a long time stop making ridiculous excuses. Both Jordan and Kobe made more all defensive 1st teams than LeBron, that's not by accident. Tbh LeBron doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Michael Jordan, too many bad stains all over his resume. LeBron benefited from playing in a very very weak East. Now he comes West and can't even come close to making the playoffs.
    MJ is the goat.

Lebron is top 3 goat.

Kobe is top 10 goat.

Whether his haters want to admit it or not, there are things Lebron did better then MJ on the court. When he retires his name will be all over the record books. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      MJ is the goat.

Lebron is top 3 goat.

Kobe is top 10 goat.

Whether his haters want to admit it or not, there are things Lebron did better then MJ on the court. When he retires his name will be all over the record books. It is what it is.
      I don't get the Lebron hate.

I have him #2 after MJ. That means he is an incredibly good player.

We are in an era where there are some ridiculously good players, and Lebron is sitting right at the top with them, even at this stage of his career. He is phenomenal.

Comment

MJ is the goat.

Lebron is top 3 goat.

Kobe is top 10 goat.

Well that's your opinion, he's not top 3 imo

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

that is not Zone defense kid. smh.
          That’s exactly what a zone defense is, kid. It means you don’t have to guard anyone. Please tell me when a defensive 3 seconds has been called in high school or college.
          The nba defensive 3 seconds is designed to keep from clogging up the lane with a big man and allow guys to get inside.

Comment

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
            Well that's your opinion, he's not top 3 imo
            I dont care. The difference between a top 3 or top 5 goat is just a matter of personal preference.

MJ is objectively better then Lebron. He is the only one we've ever seen that we can say that about. That is not an opinion, Lebron literally has a case against anyone else.

Point is, at that point those careers should just be celebrated.

Comment

Lebron doesn’t have the mental/attitude qualities to be a true goat leader. Kobe and MJ had it, and that why I rank them higher.

Even when MJ was on some whack ass wizard teams, he played hard as ****

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Lebron doesn’t have the mental/attitude qualities to be a true goat leader. Kobe and MJ had it, and that why I rank them higher.

What is a true goat leader? What does that even mean?

Did Kobe miss the playoffs in his prime when he didnt have Shaq?

Did Kobe cough up a 3-1 lead in the playoffs?

Did Kobe quit on his team in a game 7?

Was Kobe part of internal team beef that cost his team a shot at a championship?
                Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 03-23-2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

What is a true goat leader? What does that even mean?

Did Kobe miss the playoffs in his prime when he didnt have Shaq?

Did Kobe cough up a 3-1 lead in the playoffs?

Did Kobe quit on his team in a game 7?

Was Kobe part of internal team beef that cost his team a shot at a championship?
                  Kobe got 5 rings and aint a bytch

Comment

Kobe got 5 rings and aint a bytch
                    If calling players bytches is as far as your understanding of basketball goes, maybe this isnt the conversation for you.

Comment

LMAO

If you rank Kobe higher than Lebron then you're literally 2 IQ.

I don't even have Kobe in my top 15. Literally the most overrated player of all-time.

Comment

Working...
                      X