No announcement yet.

USADA informs TJ Dillashaw of adverse finding following the Cejudo fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USADA informs TJ Dillashaw of adverse finding following the Cejudo fight

#f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;">
    View this post on Instagram
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
    #f4f4f4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
    #f4f4f4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">
    #f4f4f4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
    #f4f4f4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;">

A post shared by tjdillashaw (@tjdillashaw) on

HAHAHAHAHA King D1CK Motorcity Cobra aka THE One And Only Tommy Mutherfuccing Hearns dropping that truth!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA I am laughing my ass off at this little bytch D1ldoshaw!!!! He is the only fighter in the UFC out of the 4 attempted double champs to fail, he is the ONLY ONE to try and be a double champ by DROPPING WEIGHT!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Conor, DC, and Nunes go UP in weight and stomp their opponents in one-sided mismatches and Dillashaw gets STOMPED by the smaller Cejudo. OMg I am laughing so hard. They didn't cheat and went up and conquered, and this little blonde bytch goes down AND CHEATS and still gets stomped. OMG HASHAHAHAHAHA I can't get over it I am dying of laughter!!!!

Comment

Comment

Im more surprised that he's taking the suspension, rather than pulling a Jon Jones.

Im guessing Clen? Or something else cut weight but retain strength?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Hahahahahhaha

Comment

damm!! so does this erase the cody win as well??

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Im more surprised that he's taking the suspension, rather than pulling a Jon Jones.

Im guessing Clen? Or something else cut weight but retain strength?
                Jones WAS suspended - essentially what he is popping for now is remnants of the failed test that he was already suspended for. Double jeopardy type chit

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

#NeverForget

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                    Jones WAS suspended - essentially what he is popping for now is remnants of the failed test that he was already suspended for. Double jeopardy type chit
                    If you believe that you are the dumbest mother****err on here

Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X