Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia agrees with Mikey-Spence scorecards : Judges scored the fight right !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
    As big as Mikey's head is, his delusion was even bigger. Their arrogance needed to be defused. Before the fight, they were taking about Mikey being be the stronger, faster, better defense, more accurate, better timing, and smarter fighter. What happened???

He talk all that but decided to go in survival mode almost the entire fight.
    True, and I like mikey but this was an embarrassing night for him and his brand. Still don't know what the hell was going on through his mind. Pure arrogance and delusions of grandeur, he really thought he was a Mayweather and Pacquiao level of fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Fugh off
      Floyd carried your friend Conor untill he got his over and cashed out
      Fughin Paulie feather fisted Malignaggi could ko Conor
      Remember he’s not a fughin boxer
      You sound like Paulie...

Paulie, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
        You sound like Paulie...

Paulie, is that you?
        I won’t even begin to tell you what you sound like

Comment

One can say that Broner did better versus Manny than Garcia did against Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            I hear you
            But at least at end of fight , he acknowledged his loss and that’s it
            He didn’t rant and biatch like a Broner , then yeah I’d throw him under the fughin bus
            Listen he tried something new , lol , it didn’t work out
            Next

And most likely , and you been around long enough to know , the yapping is for selling purposes $$$$$$$$$$$
            All true

As for the lip flapping IE ''Promoting'', I expect that façade from certain fighters. I didn't expect it from MG. The same way a dude (or dudes) will sling crazy trash at each other only to kiss and hug afterwards.

I hated Mayorga but at least he kept it real til the end.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
              Had it 115-113 Spence
              Wow, you were just looking to give rounds to Mikey huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                All true

As for the lip flapping IE ''Promoting'', I expect that façade from certain fighters. I didn't expect it from MG. The same way a dude (or dudes) will sling crazy trash at each other only to kiss and hug afterwards.

I hated Mayorga but at least he kept it real til the end.

Mayorga what a sick bastard lol
                Smoking , drinking and who knows what else
                But yeah I hear you , at one point it was only Mikey shooting his mouth untill almost the very end when Spence came out with a few comments
                The Fughers still got plus 47000 to the show and if not mistaken about 30000 tickets were sold up to Wednesday
                The yapping probably got the rest their
                These guys leading up to the fight probably do hate each other but once done ( their risking their lives , well in this case it was only Mikey lol ) at the end I can understand the hug and kisses
                I don’t expect them to go for a drink but I wouldn’t be surprised

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
                  Get off Spence d!ck
                  You would say some f@g crap. Mikey got dominated and you were just looking to give him rounds bro. Your problem not mine, I couldn't have cared less who won. Both are good fighters. Take your blinders off

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                    Robert Garcia smiles
                    lolololol....

Comment

Working...
                    X