Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Arreola, Jean Pierre Augustin - Ready To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Shut your punk ass up biitch! I've got a better physique and look better than your coward ass!
    So yes I do know how to lift and I know about working out you punk ass lame!
    Lol! You should try stand up. Lol

Comment

Whoa,now.Been a month of sundays since I seen Crhis Arolo put a hurting onanybody.Yes,sire!!

Comment

Shut your punk ass up biitch! I've got a better physique and look better than your coward ass!
        So yes I do know how to lift and I know about working out you punk ass lame!
        If you've ever been dedicated to lifting, then you would know what I'm saying. Lol. Thanks for showing yourself to be the dumb a s s that you are. Lol. D a m n, I fk you up every debate we've had. Lol. Thanks for the laugh dude. I appreciate it! Lol. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
          If you've ever been dedicated to lifting, then you would know what I'm saying. Lol. Thanks for showing yourself to be the dumb a s s that you are. Lol. D a m n, I fk you up every debate we've had. Lol. Thanks for the laugh dude. I appreciate it! Lol. Lol!
          You punk ass hoe! I'm 6'3, 240 pounds with 9% body fat. Do the math biitch!
          I'm on the West Coast. Meet up with me and I'll show you what time it is you piece of shet!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Arreola looks slimmer than usual. No idea who his opponent is.
            Looks like arreloa has done himself right in the gym for this fight! Plus he says he's fighting for rep. Weather that's bullshyt or he needs the cash, I hope he does well. He's always had heart, and I can respect that.
            Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            Nightmare looking slim. Could be interesting... guilty pleasure kind of fight.
            Yeah, looks like Arreola finally lost some fat. Let's see if his stamina and work rate will benefit from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
              Yeah, looks like Arreola finally lost some fat. Let's see if his stamina and work rate will benefit from it.
              I hope he does man.

Comment

I hope he does man.
                That's right hoe! Bow down to me biitch!

Comment

As bummy as The Nipple is, he's ''fun'' to watch

Comment

You punk ass hoe! I'm 6'3, 240 pounds with 9% body fat. Do the math biitch!
                    I'm on the West Coast. Meet up with me and I'll show you what time it is you piece of shet!
                    Lel it's your bedtime

Comment

That's right hoe! Bow down to me biitch!
                      As far as dealing with you goes, I haven't laughed this much, since I watched the most recent Ron White stand up comedy on youtube. Lol. Seriously dude, you're as funny as fk!!

Thanks man! They say laughter is good for the soul. Lol!

😂

Comment

Working...
                      X