Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia is stronger than Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reality will set in deep after the first 3-4 rounds.

Garcia is about to get out-muscled and bullied.

Too small, but nothing but respect for moving up 2 weight classes.

Comment

Gonna be a good fight until round 5 when Spence gonna take over and tko him within 10 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Didn’t Ward work with Conte after the fact?

He will have a hard time justifying that one lol

Comment

I don't know I mean as far as brute strength I'd say Mikey. But then again Spence looks like a genetic freak. His slender build is very deceiving.
          Look at it this way. Jake Lamotta was "stronger" than Ray. What does strength really mean though when you have the sheer speed and slender build to put together brutal combinations at an array of angles. The best thing Mikey has going for him is he's a ringmaster. Maybe he can slow the pace to a chess game and make the right moves in clutch moments.

Comment

Are you worried for Spence doe?
            You sound like you're Errol's brotha.

Comment

Didn’t Ward work with Conte after the fact?

Anddddd your point is? Is my opinion supposed to change just because he worked with Ward? LOL

Comment

mikey benched 480 at big bear. jk.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Anddddd your point is? Is my opinion supposed to change just because he worked with Ward? LOL
                  Not just Ward, but I have you a picture of Haney, Jacobs, and Andrade.

Should we assume the brothers like that juice ?
                  boxinggod101

Comment

Not just Ward, but I have you a picture of Haney, Jacobs, and Andrade.

Should we assume the brothers like that juice ?
                    boxinggod101

Again is my opinion supposed to change ******? You tried to play the race card like a little bítch and it backfired lol and why are you tagging someone else like a little girl lmao

We already know those matchroom DAZN boys are cheaters too Jacobs and Andrade. That’s why they signed with slimeball Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Again is my opinion supposed to change ******? You tried to play the race card like a little bítch and it backfired lol and why are you tagging someone else like a little girl lmao

We already know those matchroom DAZN boys are cheaters too Jacobs and Andrade. That’s why they signed with slimeball Hearn.
                      What race card? Lol.

I’m a fan of Jacobs and Andrade. Never assumed they were cheats. Don’t feel salty because you lost your point trying to paint Mikey as a cheater.

Lol. “Race card.” Good one

Comment

Working...
                      X