Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you aware that Mikey super training consists mainly on... push ups?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heru View Post
    Mikey is arguably the best fighter a division below Spence's, but it's a mismatch?

How many other fighters would be looked at as cherry picking, if they were facing a P4P caliber fighter one division below?

Comment

I dont get your point...its strength training

Comment

This is nothing innovative. Amateurs have been training this way for decades. 30-second drills, alternating speed and power, calisthenics, isometrics, etc. I don’t see anything here outside of a typical Olympic level fighter’s workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Personally I'm not sure Garcia could beat Prograis or Taylor. After his beating by Spence you wont see him try to fight neither one of them.
          Last edited by Mister Wolf; 02-11-2019, 08:06 PM.

Comment

The stuff he does with the oxygen junk is the biggest part of his training.

Comment

He will make it a fight for a little while I suspect, who knows he may pull it off. Stranger things have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Push ups.. throwing punches with weight, and jumping.

All this s*** just to sell you a fight. To make you believe Mikey will be a monster on fight night.

He will get crushed. I will still watch it but Spence should will this easy.
                --- Spence prob wins, but that don't change you're still dumb to claim full access to Mikey's training regimen.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  The stuff he does with the oxygen junk is the biggest part of his training.
                  Didn’t do shît for Canelo’s stamina . He used something similar to that in his training for GGG/Canelo 2.

Comment

Working...
                  X