Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-21-2019, 05:11 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 980 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 32,629.12
For your post on the Mike Grant thread. So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD View Post
It's okay friend, after Fury and Wilder rematch.. Fury will now become a full time fake fighter and retire forever from a boxing ring.
I suppose this time Wilder just walks out there and does him in a round yeah? Because Breazele right? Meanwhile Wilder stops everyone in a round. No evidence he stops anyone high level in a round. But were giving him supermans powers now aint we?
Mindgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:57 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 608 Post(s)
giant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,843.04

I'll say it time and time again.you take roids away from boxing then there would be nobody in deontay's league just perfect natural DNA
giant_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:04 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 623 Post(s)
OldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 25,140.06
Great insight...have one on me! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
I agree with your take on the heavys. What I really want to ask is who is that in your pic? It looks really familiar, but cant place it.
It's my great grandfather circa...1870. Probably famous for being very poor.
OldTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:25 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5532 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 122,962.79
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanjosh View Post
since you are a more versatile Frank Bruno with maybe less power, I would fight at a minimum 3 times against solid guys in 2020 before stepping up and getting stepped on. Leave Ortis alone, a conditioned Fury, Usyk and Ruiz before you even say or think Wilder name. Parker at the end of 2020 and all others like Whyte nope he's using! Pulev easy, Povetkin only has a punch left, Chisora be in shape but Charles Martin a KO win, Michael Hunter to small but a work horse, Breazeale glass jaw, Joe Joyce make him wait.
You think Dubois needs to wait before fighting a coward bum with no skill in Wilder?

Dubois smashes that clown to bits even now. But don't worry, Wilder will do to him what he's done to all the top guys... He'll run like the coward he is. He'll talk about what he'll do like he has his whole career. But it will be nothing but lies and fear from that fraud.

Dubois lets that other fraudulent hype job Ortiz who has proven nothing know what a quick beating really is. He'd break Ortiz within 4.

Ruiz gets beat up with the jab and eventually broken with the right hand coming behind it. His time is coming to an end soon. he'll go back to his rightful place.

Dubois needs more experience before getting in with Fury, Usyk, Whyte or AJ. The rest he'll just have some fun with.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:29 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTerry View Post
Dubois sees it exactly as I do. Wilder beats everybody but Fury and does it by KOs.

Fury Wilder II will either be a snooze fest with the decision probably going to Fury or a snooze fest ending with Wider separating Fury from his senses. It will be the kind of suspenseful fight that as a Wilder fan will hard for me to watch. Can my guy catch the runner? Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Wilder knows he doesn't beat the other lot. That's why he's ran from them for years. He'd pick up huge money in the process and prove without doubt as to who the best is otherwise. But no, he knows he can't so runs.

There is no belief with Wilder. There shouldn't be with his fans either. But you know how deranged and delusional those freaks are. Don't you!?!?
Old 11-22-2019, 06:35 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Agreed.

Fury has to loud mouth and trash talk outside of the ring to bring attention, people don't realize he does that because his style of boxing is utterly boring. It's a snore-fest
Fury doesn't come close to talking the way that coward Wilder does. And Fury has proven something in his career by beating Wlad, Wilder and Chisora twice. And done so in much less fights than Wilder, who still hasn't beaten a single good proven world class fighter. Why? because he's a shook bum with no skill who is insanely delusional. So are his creepy weirdo fans. You all make Charlie Zellenof look rational. That's how deranged and delusional you all are. Creepy doesn't even begin to describe you backwards freaks.

None of you have confidence. You have absolute fear and cowardice. It will all catch up with you weirdos soon. This freak show was created for nothing. Not an inch of substance will be proven. Then we'll laugh at you idiots even more than we have already done.
Old 11-22-2019, 06:41 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
It's okay friend, after Fury and Wilder rematch.. Fury will now become a full time fake fighter and retire forever from a boxing ring.
The fake fighter who has already beaten Wilder whilst at his worst, and Wilder at his best? The fake fighter who has proven something? But the other has proven nothing?

We all know who the fakes are. They all come from a mental asylum across the water. You have no dignity nor self respect. You're just whores who have a fetish for being abused. And abused you will be.

The levels of extremism is too disgusting. That's why you live your lives in lies, cowardice and delusion. Too pathetic for words. But we'll get you like we always do. Then you can throw you latest joke under the bus and create a new cowardly hype job and continue with this embarrassment as usual. Just check the resumes of all you hype jobs over the last 30 or so years. Look at who they all ducked. That's your future. You can't do anything else. You're too weak to do so.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:31 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2506 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 51,225.58
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTerry View Post
It's my great grandfather circa...1870. Probably famous for being very poor.
He did not happen to be from Missouri did he? The funny thing is I thought he looked like Fletcher Taylor. He rode with Quantrill raiders during the Civil War. So the time matches up. I know it sounds a bit odd, but outside of boxing im a history buff ESP that subject and time.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 02:24 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

OldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Wilder knows he doesn't beat the other lot. That's why he's ran from them for years. He'd pick up huge money in the process and prove without doubt as to who the best is otherwise. But no, he knows he can't so runs.

There is no belief with Wilder. There shouldn't be with his fans either. But you know how deranged and delusional those freaks are. Don't you!?!?
Your self projection is always obvious Sid-Knee and it never wavers.
Old 11-23-2019, 02:28 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
He did not happen to be from Missouri did he? The funny thing is I thought he looked like Fletcher Taylor. He rode with Quantrill raiders during the Civil War. So the time matches up. I know it sounds a bit odd, but outside of boxing im a history buff ESP that subject and time.
Fletcher Taylor isn't the name he went by at the time he planted the seed that led to him being my ancestor. Still, he would definitely have been pro-confederate following the War of Northern Aggression.

Share This With Friends