Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-22-2019, 06:51 PM #121
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18570 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 224,149.30
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
Let me correct you son because that post is quite frankly ridiculous - G is a HEAVY puncher. Every shot he throws has equal power. He BROKE 3 of Matthew Macklins ribs with a left hook to the body, scored a knock down over Adama with a jab and wobbled Canelo in round 7 with a jab in the 1st and wobbled him in round 5 in the 2nd with a jab. That is POWER. When Golovkin throws shots he stiffins the whole of his core and uses pure technique - that is how he gets the power. His punches on the heavybag even sound different to other fighters punchers - a much more crashing sound where other boxers produce a thud... thats POWER.

These world class oponents you speak off were all faced when he was 35 years old (with the exception of Kell Brook whose orbital bone gone shattered in 2 places by G) and he still boxed to a level that was high enough to get wins and a robbery draw against Clenelo. I will put my house on the line that Canelo will not be facing world class opposition when he is 35 years old like Golovkin - hes already not doing it now.

I present some more painful facts for you - whilst "supposedly" a light middleweight Canelo fought:

1. Alfredo Angulo at 155 lbs (forced Angulo to move up)

2. Erisland Lara at 155 lbs (forced Lara to move up & lost)

3. James Kirkland at 155 lbs (forced Kirkland to move up)

At "middleweight"

4. Made Cotto fight at 155 lbs even though the champion Cotto had fought at 157 and 159 previously

5 Made a 160 lbs WBC title defence against Khan at 155lbs...

I will present some painful facts to you...

Golovkin, world-class opponents...
- W*... Jacobs
- W*... Derevyanchenko
- D...... Canelo
- L....... Canelo

Canelo, world-class opponents...
- W... Kovalev
- W... Jacobs
- W... Golovkin
- D... Golovkin
- W... Cotto
- W... Lara
- L... Mayweather
- W... Trout
- W... Mosley

Golovkin is a underachiever... and so are his fans

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 07:32 PM #122
Contender

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Elastic Recoil has a spectacular aura aboutElastic Recoil has a spectacular aura aboutElastic Recoil has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,391.91

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
I will present some painful facts to you...

- W*... Jacobs
- W*... Derevyanchenko
- D...... Canelo
- L....... Canelo

- W... Kovalev
- W... Jacobs
- W... Golovkin
- D... Golovkin
- W... Cotto
- W... Lara
- L... Mayweather
- W... Trout
- W... Mosley

Golovkin is a underachiever... and so are his fans
An under achiever that who had a championship reign for 8 years unifying 3 out of 4 belts in his weight class... yeah ok m9!

Let me correct your list for you:

- W*... Jacobs
- W*... Derevyanchenko
- D...... Canelo (lol clear W)
- L....... Canelo ( W or draw)

- W... Kovalev (lol washed up, payed to let Canelo beat him ip)
- W... Jacobs (rehydration clause in his own weightclass?!)
- W... Golovkin (draw at best)
- D... Golovkin (lost)
- W... Cotto (cotto past it)
- W... Lara (close fight but he lost)
- L... Mayweather (taken to school, lost every round lol)
- W... Trout (trout world class?! You having a laugh)
- W... Mosley

Everything I prsented to you previously was absolute fact, no fabrications and as usual you've got nothing to say. I mean what can you say its impossible to defend any of it. Oh yeah I forgot to mention fast forward 12 months on from his last catch weight against Chavez JR he got busted for performance enhancing drugs... Your favorite boxer is some guy I'll give him that.
Elastic Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 07:40 PM #123
Contender

Elastic Recoil has a spectacular aura aboutElastic Recoil has a spectacular aura aboutElastic Recoil has a spectacular aura about

Forgot Mosely at the bottom there - yeah he was a washed up 40 year old as well
Old 11-22-2019, 11:57 PM #124
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18570 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 224,149.30
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
An under achiever that who had a championship reign for 8 years unifying 3 out of 4 belts in his weight class... yeah ok m9!

Let me correct your list for you:

- W*... Jacobs
- W*... Derevyanchenko
- D...... Canelo (lol clear W)
- L....... Canelo ( W or draw)

- W... Kovalev (lol washed up, payed to let Canelo beat him ip)
- W... Jacobs (rehydration clause in his own weightclass?!)
- W... Golovkin (draw at best)
- D... Golovkin (lost)
- W... Cotto (cotto past it)
- W... Lara (close fight but he lost)
- L... Mayweather (taken to school, lost every round lol)
- W... Trout (trout world class?! You having a laugh)
- W... Mosley

Everything I prsented to you previously was absolute fact, no fabrications and as usual you've got nothing to say. I mean what can you say its impossible to defend any of it. Oh yeah I forgot to mention fast forward 12 months on from his last catch weight against Chavez JR he got busted for performance enhancing drugs... Your favorite boxer is some guy I'll give him that.

Canelo eclipsed Bullshltkins shabby resume back in 2014 when he beat Lara

everything since then is just icing on the top

Golovkin's best win was Jacobs, a 10/1 underdog loooooool

aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 06:09 AM #125
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1151 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 36,230.83
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
That's a bunch of nonsense.

If you're really insisting that GGG didn't beat Canelo in the fist fight, what's the point? I don't have time for dumb [email protected] on here so piss off
ah so you destroying your own argument in 4 points resulted in you buggering off, ok.
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 07:48 AM #126
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
Canelo eclipsed Bullshltkins shabby resume back in 2014 when he beat Lara

everything since then is just icing on the top

Golovkin's best win was Jacobs, a 10/1 underdog loooooool

You blatently masturbate furiuosly everyday to that gif of Canelo don't you?

Canelo lost to Lara you turd, the scoring was diabolical as usual. Canelo was getting that left cross smashed in face and body all night and couldn't do a thing about it!

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

You're a stupid hopelesly blind Canelo nuthugger - its beyond embarrasing at this stage. Everybody on this board knows it. You can't address any points, deflect at the first opportunity and are quick to jump out of the woodwork to defend your lover.

All of these fighters on "the resume" you keep banging on about were old/washed up or weight bullied (including Lara who still legitimatly beat him lol)

At least Golovkin was able to DROP the 10/1 underdog Jacobs. Canelo wasn't even close to scoring a knockdown and as usual stunk the joint out with his boring brand of ineffective boxing!
Old 11-23-2019, 12:07 PM #127
The GOAT

Quoted: 3529 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,016.28
Total Points: 90,445.94
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
ah so you destroying your own argument in 4 points resulted in you buggering off, ok.
Wrong. I just have zero time for your deliberate, hating idiocy
Boxing Goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 12:09 PM #128
Undisputed Champion

DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wrong. I just have zero time for your deliberate, hating idiocy
and yet you are still here,so somethings wrong with what you claim.
Old 11-23-2019, 12:22 PM #129
The GOAT

Quoted: 3529 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,016.28
Total Points: 90,445.94
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
and yet you are still here,so somethings wrong with what you claim.
Deliberate, hating idiocy

Welcome to my ignore list
Boxing Goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 12:29 PM #130
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Deliberate, hating idiocy

Welcome to my ignore list
4th time back after saying you were done.

nw, saves me putting you back on my IG.

Share This With Friends