Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-08-2019, 11:46 AM #711
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
RockyB has a reputation beyond reputeRockyB has a reputation beyond reputeRockyB has a reputation beyond reputeRockyB has a reputation beyond reputeRockyB has a reputation beyond reputeRockyB has a reputation beyond reputeRockyB has a reputation beyond reputeRockyB has a reputation beyond reputeRockyB has a reputation beyond reputeRockyB has a reputation beyond reputeRockyB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 11,894.45

First of all, congratulations to otrocubiche, you've had a hell of a year and my hats off to you!

Also a big thanks to the Pick em Crew, I have no idea how you find the time for this but I'm super grateful as it makes it more fun following the sport. (even though it gets kinda stressful at times...........goddamnit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
I'm super impressed with RockyB. He won it all last year and proved that was no fluke by getting second place this year. He's a real one.
Thanks man, I appreciate that a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Damn right he's the man... Chrismart and A.K are two more who put in real good showings both years, with A.K just dropping a few places with some death or glory Draw picks right at the end there.
Thanks, and yeah I see there are a lot of beasts on here. I saw a lot of the same people from last year coming dangerously close to KO'ing me several times.

Let's hope 2019 is another good one. Good luck everyone
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
RockyB is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
2018, pick, redux