Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-22-2019, 06:48 PM #41
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4717 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748.23
Total Points: 107,269.00
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
Hopefully, everyone who's been dying to see him is satisfied now.

Why did you capitalize "thank the fans?" The fans didn't save him, his doctors did. I'm sure he appreciates the love and support, but you're talking like he owes you something. At the end of the day, the only reason people like you even know who Spence is, is because he's a boxer. That's what you see, an entertainer. How dare he put his life at risk, and risk no longer being able to entertain you, right.

You know what I hope, I hope he doesn't go to the fight tomorrow. I hope he stays home recovering with the people who TRULY love him. Those who are gonna be there at the end. I also hope he retires, not because I dislike him, but because of the entitlement people feel towards entertainers.
You are all over the place and you're reaching big time with what I mean about Thanking The Fans! No he don't owe the fans anything, with that being said, Fans do buy his PPV's, Merchandise and all that stuff which has made him a Millionaire so it would be a good gesture to Thank His Fans for their Well Wishes as well as all those other things you're talking about

Does he have to do it? Of Course Not
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:48 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 633 Post(s)
YoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant futureYoungManRumble has a brilliant future
Bank: 4,632.43
Total Points: 15,913.41

So that pic from the other day of him out with a few guys wearing a hat must have been fake then? Don't see any of the scars in that photo
YoungManRumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:48 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1772 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 58,946.39
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
pac always game to fight anyone. timing wasnt it. but now i would really advise spence to not take the pacman fight. with his face already scuffed up, imagine what the pacman will do. wouldnt even be fair anymore and pac will not get the full credit.

you can say all you want about manny, but one thing you cant deny about pac is that win/lose, he will leave marks on your face when you fight him and that's facts.
That was before he got KOed.
That version of Manny did damage win lose or draw!

This version is more of a boxer and has to rest and steal rounds late in the fight due to his age(stamina)

But i agree that this would be best time to fight Spence! Regardless of what they say Spence won't be 100% physically or mentally
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 07:12 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5604 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,603.11
Total Points: 234,994.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot.c.eh View Post
So that pic from the other day of him out with a few guys wearing a hat must have been fake then? Don't see any of the scars in that photo
Not necessarily? This mug shot was likely from over a month ago?
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 07:26 PM #45
Interim Champion

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
alexnation has a reputation beyond reputealexnation has a reputation beyond reputealexnation has a reputation beyond reputealexnation has a reputation beyond reputealexnation has a reputation beyond reputealexnation has a reputation beyond reputealexnation has a reputation beyond reputealexnation has a reputation beyond reputealexnation has a reputation beyond reputealexnation has a reputation beyond reputealexnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 22,476.57

idk if he had this one taken on oct 16, he should look a lot better by now and would be posting his face by now. either way, it looks like he got away lightly considering what we saw on the video. everything about this situation is shady
alexnation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 07:36 PM #46
Analyst

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
The Problem has a reputation beyond reputeThe Problem has a reputation beyond reputeThe Problem has a reputation beyond reputeThe Problem has a reputation beyond reputeThe Problem has a reputation beyond reputeThe Problem has a reputation beyond reputeThe Problem has a reputation beyond reputeThe Problem has a reputation beyond reputeThe Problem has a reputation beyond reputeThe Problem has a reputation beyond reputeThe Problem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 34,613.74
Makes great threads - jas No Message - Southpaw110 No Message - Southpaw110 everyone here is heart - Southpaw110 boxing is life boxing is love - Southpaw110 
atg poster - jas No Message - Southpaw110 Broner - Southpaw110 here 24/7 - Southpaw110 Broner is life - Southpaw110 
Enjoy - jas One of the Greats - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas 

Oh ****. Dam errol why did you have to F up your future like that. His right eye looks bad. Why is it bloodshot has it detached? Looks quite mirky.
The Problem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 08:43 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
MrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 27,673.69
TMT baby #NoJoke - T.B.E. 48-0 The Million-Dollar Man sends his regards. - 1hourRun One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Damn.......
MrRolltide91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 08:54 PM #48
Contender

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Born X Raised is a jewel in the roughBorn X Raised is a jewel in the roughBorn X Raised is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,450.58

Damn, dude is f**ked up.

And that looks like a recent pic. All the cuts have scar tissue thatís healing already. Scar tissue doesnít appear that soon so that pic is nowhere near the day of the accident.

No wonder Spence has been hiding out.
Born X Raised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 08:58 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1852 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 80,814.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
Not bad for someone who rolled their car over 18 times going 150 mph down a residential street.
- -Downtown hwy feeder and only doing 80.

Never did fess what grade you in.
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:00 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5246 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,873.95
Total Points: 110,997.61
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

I thought he'd look worse. The swelling must have come off by now, and those scars aren't that bad. Dude's a fighter and most of them don't look like Sexio Martinez anyway. He'll be alright.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends