Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-17-2019, 03:01 PM #151
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5278 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 60,581.06
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkaMan View Post
I dont think Diego was a D level fighter. Not only that, but him and Floyd were both at their natural weight classes in their primes, and Floyd battered him. Whether your in your prime or past your prime, SRL rarely batters anyone!

But just like you wanna pick apart SRL for facing Hagler past his prime, the same way we gotta talk about SRL when he himself was past his prime. Oh but wait, you said "I only care about what SRL did in his prime."

Unlike SRL, Floyd got old, the opponents got tougher, younger, stronger, and Floyd was even more dominant!

See Idgaf about Floyd vs Diego or Genero at 135. I only mentioned it since your the one who brought up fighters in their primes facing eachother.

But these fights didnt make Floyd the goat. His fights when he was past his prime, out of his weight class, late 30s, just schooling men who would typically KO other greats at the same circumstantial disadvantages!

I could care less about when Floyd was in his prime and beating Genero or Diego. If he was as good as they said he was, he should've at least won by default. Of course he doesnt win, he dominates.

But what he did when he was older, and who he did it against? Greatest to ever step in the ring!

But when you try to be slick and manipulate the conversation, when someone calls you out on it, NEVER admit to it dumbo! Looking back at those posts, surely you could've responded better than that!
Like I said, you have to keep going back to some outlier ****...bringing up what Floyd did at a later age to try to compare with these guys facing prime atg opponents. The longevity is impressive, but it doesn’t offset what a guy like Leonard did in his prime. There’s a reason he’s rated so much higher on atg lists.
Real King Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 08:41 PM #152
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 454 Post(s)
MurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 16,186.54
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real King Kong View Post
Like I said, you have to keep going back to some outlier ****...bringing up what Floyd did at a later age to try to compare with these guys facing prime atg opponents. The longevity is impressive, but it doesn’t offset what a guy like Leonard did in his prime. There’s a reason he’s rated so much higher on atg lists.
No. When I discuss a fighter's greatness I focus on how good they were, how tough their opponent's were, their dominance, skills etc... a slew of things. I dont structure a criteria strictly to work against Floyd, when his legacy is different, and even better tbh!

What Floyd did at a later age, is what basically ended the debate for me personally. Because it was abnormal!

For you, you rate SRL for what he did when he was in his prime, since he cant outdo Floyd, and thats fine. For me, I wouldnt feel Floyd was the GOAT if those fights at his late 30's didnt happen, because its what distances him from every fighter in history!

It was unreal what we witnessed, and Im just happy it happened live in my era! GoatShyt!!
MurkaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 09:57 PM #153
Undisputed Champion

Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

Quote:
No. When I discuss a fighter's greatness I focus on how good they were, how tough their opponent's were, their dominance, skills etc... a slew of things. I dont structure a criteria strictly to work against Floyd, when his legacy is different, and even better tbh!

What Floyd did at a later age, is what basically ended the debate for me personally. Because it was abnormal!

For you, you rate SRL for what he did when he was in his prime, since he cant outdo Floyd, and thats fine. For me, I wouldnt feel Floyd was the GOAT if those fights at his late 30's didnt happen, because its what distances him from every fighter in history!

It was unreal what we witnessed, and Im just happy it happened live in my era! GoatShyt!!
Whatever you say...I guess your “criteria” is different than everyone else’s. we’ll never know how Floyd would fare vs other atg level guys in their prime, cuz he never faced any.
Old 11-20-2019, 10:25 PM #154
Undisputed Champion

MurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond repute
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 

Quote:
Whatever you say...I guess your “criteria” is different than everyone else’s. we’ll never know how Floyd would fare vs other atg level guys in their prime, cuz he never faced any.
I dont think people have a legit criteria. I think people specifically structured a criteria for the sole purpose of nitpicking Floyd. But according to you, and them SRR never faced one neither.

Floyd however, doesnt need that on his resume, considering the fact that he simply blows everyone out of the water in terms of legacy, resume, dominance, and skills!

And 100 out of 100 times, Floyd is factually invincible. This is a proven fact. 20 years, 50 fights, pure dominance and humiliation.

Considering the fact that he did that against the toughest resume ever, I think he at the very least WINS vs every ATG in history and you'd be insane to disagree. On average, he dominates and humiliates them!

#TBEShyt
Old 11-21-2019, 12:49 AM #155
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I dont think people have a legit criteria. I think people specifically structured a criteria for the sole purpose of nitpicking Floyd. But according to you, and them SRR never faced one neither.

Floyd however, doesnt need that on his resume, considering the fact that he simply blows everyone out of the water in terms of legacy, resume, dominance, and skills!

And 100 out of 100 times, Floyd is factually invincible. This is a proven fact. 20 years, 50 fights, pure dominance and humiliation.

Considering the fact that he did that against the toughest resume ever, I think he at the very least WINS vs every ATG in history and you'd be insane to disagree. On average, he dominates and humiliates them!

#TBEShyt
Well it’s to bad he’s 20-30 spots below Leonard on most lists lol. “Toughest resume ever” doe...
Old 11-22-2019, 10:59 AM #156
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Well it’s to bad he’s 20-30 spots below Leonard on most lists lol. “Toughest resume ever” doe...
I disagree with that. I think Most have him top 5 ATG, but no one really broke down the resumes to see how he blows everyone out of the water.

Thats why when we have conversations like these, more and more people will see it for what it is. Even people who read our interactions. And wait till he goes to the HOF, its going to be "praise Floyd" season!
Old 11-22-2019, 07:21 PM #157
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I disagree with that. I think Most have him top 5 ATG, but no one really broke down the resumes to see how he blows everyone out of the water.

Thats why when we have conversations like these, more and more people will see it for what it is. Even people who read our interactions. And wait till he goes to the HOF, its going to be "praise Floyd" season!
who's "most "? you? his career is over...it can be assessed accordingly. he's not going to add anything meaningful that will elevate over guys duran or leonard.
Old 11-23-2019, 12:58 PM #158
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
who's "most "? you? his career is over...it can be assessed accordingly. he's not going to add anything meaningful that will elevate over guys duran or leonard.
Not me. I have him GOAT, far beyond even the number 1 spot. This brother is a-7 compared to everyone in history, its just astonishing what he did.

I rarely see people put soft ass, quitting ass Duran over Floyd homie Lol This guy went up in weight and got his azzwhipped by everyone except for one dude Lol
Old 11-24-2019, 05:16 AM #159
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Not me. I have him GOAT, far beyond even the number 1 spot. This brother is a-7 compared to everyone in history, its just astonishing what he did.

I rarely see people put soft ass, quitting ass Duran over Floyd homie Lol This guy went up in weight and got his azzwhipped by everyone except for one dude Lol
“Rarely see people”? Lol. Find me an atg list that has Floyd rated higher than Duran.
Old 11-24-2019, 05:29 AM #160
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1151 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 36,215.83
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

his biggest opponent was him knocking out deadbeats until he was 34.
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends