Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-21-2019, 08:15 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,183.67

I think a lot of it is that Nelo fans know he had 2 tough fights with GGG....and was fortunate to get out of them with an official draw, and then an official win/MD...they want to take the money and run...as much as a lot of Canelo fans dislike GGG, you would think they would want to see the 3rd fight since they are all so sure it would end with GGG getting KOed.

The fact that Canelo fans don't want the fight tells me that it is more to do with them wanting to 'pick' more favorable options for Canelo that he should be more in control of...I think the GGG fight still scares them a bit.
Boxing_1013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:15 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icha View Post
cuz canelo will get no credit....
See below my friend...I think 'no credit' is part of it...but it is more likely due to the below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
I think a lot of it is that Nelo fans know he had 2 tough fights with GGG....and was fortunate to get out of them with an official draw, and then an official win/MD...they want to take the money and run...as much as a lot of Canelo fans dislike GGG, you would think they would want to see the 3rd fight since they are all so sure it would end with GGG getting KOed.

The fact that Canelo fans don't want the fight tells me that it is more to do with them wanting to 'pick' more favorable options for Canelo that he should be more in control of...I think the GGG fight still scares them a bit.
Old 11-21-2019, 08:37 PM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
lieutenant is a jewel in the roughlieutenant is a jewel in the roughlieutenant is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 15,516.33

Quote:

Yeah, that's why Canelo's fans are requesting he face tougher champions in divisions above 160... No one is afraid of GGG, believe me he would almost certainly get KO by Canelo in the trilogy.

There is one major difference between Canelo and GGG fans. Canelo fans would have no problem calling him out if he chose to fight a total bum like GGG does on a consistent basis.

Just go to the Szeremeta threads, dozens of GGG nuthuggers tripping over themselves to defend their hero, "iTs A mAnDaToRy " Was Steve Rolls a mandatory too?Pathetic.
lieutenant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:47 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieutenant View Post
Yeah, that's why Canelo's fans are requesting he face tougher champions in divisions above 160... No one is afraid of GGG, believe me he would almost certainly get KO by Canelo in the trilogy.

There is one major difference between Canelo and GGG fans. Canelo fans would have no problem calling him out if he chose to fight a total bum like GGG does on a consistent basis.

Just go to the Szeremeta threads, dozens of GGG nuthuggers tripping over themselves to defend their hero, "iTs A mAnDaToRy " Was Steve Rolls a mandatory too?Pathetic.
GGG last 6 fights - SD Rolls Canelo Vanes Canelo Jacobs
Canelo last 6 - Kov, Jacobs, Fielding, GGG, GGG, Chavez

Note the bold and non-bold fights for each.

How someone can say Canelo is fighting all killers and GGG all scrubs in those 6 fight runs for each...I mean what world are you living in man.

Also - to the bold - the main difference I see with GGG and Canelo fans is GGG fans will admit when he is beat/has a close fight...Canelo fans saw Canelo get beat twice and won't admit that it happened...they try and say he dominated and won those fights with GGG.

Btw Vanes was only a fight for GGG because Canelo pissed dirty...and Rolls was a comeback fight...and Szeremeta is the mandatory challenger even if it isn't mandated yet...GGG just had a tough fight with SD as well...an easier one shortly after that is fine for me...I would say that for any fighter.

Another main difference for GGG and Canelo fans is Canelo fans will hype up Canelo's opponents to the extreme...Fielding Chavez Khan Liam Smith etc...4/6 fights for Canelo were Fielding Chavez Khan and Smith...he had 3 straight fights with Khan Chavez and Smith.

I mean how can you say Canelo fights all killers and hate on GGG for his fights...just makes 0 sense.
Old 11-21-2019, 08:48 PM #15
Contender

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
johny joe hdz has a spectacular aura aboutjohny joe hdz has a spectacular aura aboutjohny joe hdz has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 8,784.51

I am a GGG fan but. Canelo gives him a beating IMHO. Canelo is younger, primed and stronger with each fight. we saw GGG last fight, they said he was sick but I'm not buying it..
johny joe hdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:06 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7710 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,637.62
Total Points: 178,465.91
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy Current View Post
I'm not sure why GGG and his fans are so desperate for this fight. (I guess GGG will make a lot of money so maybe that's it).

We all know what will happen. Canelo will KO GGG this time, and all GGG fans will cry foul and say Canelo waited until he was old. So why even have the fight?
You are scared shi less of this fight. GGG can beat him and that scares the fuc out of you. Why else would you give a damn if the fight happens or not?????? You hate GGG worse than any other boxer so if you really believed Canelo would KO GGG you should be thrilled about a third fight and GGG getting KOed. But instead you are bitterly against the fight because you know GGG has an excellent chance to win and nothing would make you sadder than that. Stamina and workrate are Canelo's weaknesses and they get weaker every fight. Canelo only averaged 33 punches a round against Jacobs and a somewhat pathetic 30 punches a round against Kovalev. He has knee problems and it effects his training and stamina which has been getting worse every fight. Did you somehow stupidly forget that Canelo went 24 rounds with GGG and never rocked him or staggered him or ever came close to knocking him out. Canelo couldn't even knock down Jacobs and Jacobs does not have near as good a chin as GGG. But you say Canelo is certain to KO GGG and you don't even believe that or you would be praying for a third fight to happen. GGG still throws over 60 punches a round which is twice as many as Canelo throws now. GGG can outwork Canelo and win the fight in the late rounds and he has a hell of a lot better chance of winning a third fight by KO than Canelo does. GGG is the much harder puncher who wins 84% of his fights by KO while Canelo wins 64% of his fights by KO. You don't want the third fight to happen but it might happen and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. GGG doesn't make extra for fighting Canelo because they both have multi fight deals. 100 thousand bucks for 6 fights for GGG and I think 350 million for Canelo for 11 fights. GGG just wants to get the W he thinks he should have already had twice before against Canelo.GGG is already very wealthy and nobody can pay him enough under the table to pull a Kovalev. I look forward to a third fight if it happens and believe GGG will win it.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:23 PM #17
The Watcher

Quoted: 2020 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 134,660.03
Total Points: 195,965.07
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Another crap thread by Julia.

Both fights were very entertaining. I bet you that GGG is on the short list from DANZ for the opponents that they want Canelo to face.

The big obstacle now is Canelo's weight. I don't know if GGG wants to go up in weight and if Canelo would be coming down from 175.
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:31 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2965 Post(s)
Jubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 50,240.86
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 

Which fans are desperate for it? Can you name them?

Casual fans want that fight. Dazn wants the fight because it generates by far the most money and subs for DAZN. Canelo can't sell without GGG.

I want Canelo to face somebody his age for once, not another close to 40 year old washed up fighter like all of his career.
Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 10:04 PM #19
Contender

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,888.72

Quote:
I don't understand why all the people who love Canelo/hate GGG don't want to see it...Canelo should win and you may even get to see GGG get KOed...I would think you fellas would want to see that
It doesn't matter anymore.

If Canelo KTFO GGG in round 1 fans will cry about age. If it's close again fans will cry about robbery.

In 24 rounds I have it 13-11 or 14-10 Canelo. Either way they're evenly matched. Much like how Pac and JMM were evenly matched.
UNBANNED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 10:04 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 676 Post(s)
JohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 36,805.81

Quote:
I don't understand why all the people who love Canelo/hate GGG don't want to see it...Canelo should win and you may even get to see GGG get KOed...I would think you fellas would want to see that
Just the thought of that cry baby diva Golovkin getting his way is too much. Most of us know he will get slaughtered again but TBH we want fighters deserving of a payday. Most of us feel Canelo has done way too much for Golovkin already and he needs to stop leeching of Canelo
JohnCastellanos is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends