Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2019, 04:25 PM #101
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 37,644
Quoted: 18543 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Points: 221,119.08
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 222,616.87
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
Clearly won loool, so thats why HBO, BT Sports, ESPN and huge chunks of social media outlets had Golovkin winning... yeah ok bud.

You and I know if it wasn't for corruption and home cooking in the first fight Golovkin would have the scalp of a prime Canelo on his resume. You know that fight where Don Trella gave round 7 to Canelo despite Golovkin having his most dominant round and even Adelaide Byrd feeling inclined to award him the round?! You know that blatently crooked scoring which prevented a split decision win for Golovkin?! Dont try and brush it under the carpet either - these are cold hard facts. Rewatch round 7 again and see if you dont score it for Golovkin... if you score it to Canelo you definitely want to suk his erection, if you score it to Golovkin he wins the fight, its as simple as that.

Canelo can only dream of being

1. A champion for eight full calender years

2. Having a streak of 23 consecutive knockouts

3. Holding the highest knockout to win ratio 89.7% in middleweight championship history.

4. Having the longest unified middleweight reign

5. Ending 12 opponents 6+ winning streaks

6. Achieving 17 consecutive KO's in title defences equaling Wilfredo Gomez's record.

7. Bringing back the lost art of shifting into ring not seen since world war 1 in his KO's of Ishida & Adama.

8. Winning gold at the world championships as an amateur

9. Winning silver at the 2004 Olympic games.

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention he left Canelo requiring plastic surgery after the second fight looooool




Canelo fought 3 months later kid... but Bullshltkin needed to take a year off lol

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


and stop being ridiculous, shifting is not a lost art... even Kovalev has always shifted better than Golovkin

come on man... you guys had never heard of shifting until you read that Golovkin does it
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


you guys thought shifting meant moving house LMAO

* no titles
* no chance of breaking Hopkins record
* no signature win on his resume'
* no pride
* egg on his face
* lumps on his face
* the saltiest fanbase in boxing history

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 06:38 PM #102
Boxing Goat Boxing Goat is offline
The GOAT
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 10,532
Quoted: 3522 Post(s)
Rep Power: 32
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 13,085.77
Bank: 66,682.86
Total Points: 79,768.63
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
its your post, you should defend it.

So now you've added -

1. roping in imaginary support

alongside -

2. rewriting a win as a loss
3. upgrading canelo to an ATG to make GGG look better
4. compare GGG to a guy from the lower 2 divisions

care to dig any deeper?
That's a bunch of nonsense.

If you're really insisting that GGG didn't beat Canelo in the fist fight, what's the point? I don't have time for dumb [email protected] on here so piss off
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 07:12 PM #103
Elastic Recoil Elastic Recoil is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 148
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1
Elastic Recoil has a spectacular aura aboutElastic Recoil has a spectacular aura aboutElastic Recoil has a spectacular aura about
Points: 5,333.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,333.43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
Canelo fought 3 months later kid... but Bullshltkin needed to take a year off lol

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


and stop being ridiculous, shifting is not a lost art... even Kovalev has always shifted better than Golovkin

come on man... you guys had never heard of shifting until you read that Golovkin does it
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


you guys thought shifting meant moving house LMAO

* no titles
* no chance of breaking Hopkins record
* no signature win on his resume'
* no pride
* egg on his face
* lumps on his face
* the saltiest fanbase in boxing history

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I'm talking bout KO'ing someone with a shift movement you cretin! Canelo can only dream of that type of thing because his legs and movement are as slow as fuk. You Canelo fans are funny, you like to chuck dirt at Golovkin but you literally cannot answer for all of Canelo's BS through the years and conveniently try to ignore it so it doesn't ruin your pathetic heros legacy lol

1. Pretty much fighting in his own 155lbs weightclass

2. Weight bullying opponents

3. Enforcing rehydration clauses on opponents

4. USING FUKIN PED's

5. Having bribed judges protect his ass from losses

6. Avoiding mandatories and ducking

7. Cherry picking weak and vulnerable fighters from specific weight classes

Before you even think about responding I want you to address each of these 7 points and the issue of judge Don Trella awarding round 7 to Canelo in the first fight. If you don't or choose not to it's clear as day you just long for the day your able to suk on Ginger Boys schlong.

Everything Golovkin has achieved has been done with his own two fists and down to being a quality fighter. Thats the way boxing should be...

And for the record Golovkin took 9 months of because he was sick and tired of the corruption of boxing and the las vegas judges/golden boy bs and wanted to spend time with his family/start managing fighters. He was never going to win that second fight in Vegas if it went to the scorecards - you know that and I know that. Its become ridiculous at this point. Canelo can get dominted and even dropped in vegas and he'll still win on points.

It is a fact Canelo neaded plastic surgery because Golovkin fuked his eye up real bad though haha... all those jabs and hooks to his spotty ginger face lool

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-o...-again--133002

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-c...cratch--134638
Elastic Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 07:40 PM #104
ThomasJK ThomasJK is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 705
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
ThomasJK is just really niceThomasJK is just really niceThomasJK is just really niceThomasJK is just really niceThomasJK is just really nice
Points: 9,149.54
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 10,445.63
Default

I would like to see a trilogy fight and they will make this fight happen. There is just too much money involved not to make it. Canelo can talk all the crap he wants, but he knows he will eventually have to take the fight.
ThomasJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:21 PM #105
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 37,644
Quoted: 18543 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Points: 221,119.08
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 222,616.87
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
I'm talking bout KO'ing someone with a shift movement you cretin! Canelo can only dream of that type of thing because his legs and movement are as slow as fuk. You Canelo fans are funny, you like to chuck dirt at Golovkin but you literally cannot answer for all of Canelo's BS through the years and conveniently try to ignore it so it doesn't ruin your pathetic heros legacy lol

1. Pretty much fighting in his own 155lbs weightclass

2. Weight bullying opponents

3. Enforcing rehydration clauses on opponents

4. USING FUKIN PED's

5. Having bribed judges protect his ass from losses

6. Avoiding mandatories and ducking

7. Cherry picking weak and vulnerable fighters from specific weight classes

Before you even think about responding I want you to address each of these 7 points and the issue of judge Don Trella awarding round 7 to Canelo in the first fight. If you don't or choose not to it's clear as day you just long for the day your able to suk on Ginger Boys schlong.

Everything Golovkin has achieved has been done with his own two fists and down to being a quality fighter. Thats the way boxing should be...

And for the record Golovkin took 9 months of because he was sick and tired of the corruption of boxing and the las vegas judges/golden boy bs and wanted to spend time with his family/start managing fighters. He was never going to win that second fight in Vegas if it went to the scorecards - you know that and I know that. Its become ridiculous at this point. Canelo can get dominted and even dropped in vegas and he'll still win on points.

It is a fact Canelo neaded plastic surgery because Golovkin fuked his eye up real bad though haha... all those jabs and hooks to his spotty ginger face lool









Golovkin's legacy, in 20 years.....

boxing fan 1: hey... remember that Borat guy, the middleweight... ?

boxing fan 2: who... ?

boxing fan 1: you know, that Russian guy..... Golovkin

boxing fan 2: nope

boxing fan 1: you know, that foreign guy who knocked out all them scrubs

boxing fan 2: nope... who did he beat ?

boxing fan 1: ummm, not sure..... nobody really

boxing fan 2: nope, don't remember him

boxing fan 1: hey, remember that guy Broner...... he was a good fighter, funny too

boxing fan 2: yea, I remember him..... funny dude, good fighter




Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:01 PM #106
Elastic Recoil Elastic Recoil is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 148
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1
Elastic Recoil has a spectacular aura aboutElastic Recoil has a spectacular aura aboutElastic Recoil has a spectacular aura about
Points: 5,333.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,333.43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
Golovkin's legacy, in 20 years.....

boxing fan 1: hey... remember that Borat guy, the middleweight... ?

boxing fan 2: who... ?

boxing fan 1: you know, that Russian guy..... Golovkin

boxing fan 2: nope

boxing fan 1: you know, that foreign guy who knocked out all them scrubs

boxing fan 2: nope... who did he beat ?

boxing fan 1: ummm, not sure..... nobody really

boxing fan 2: nope, don't remember him

boxing fan 1: hey, remember that guy Broner...... he was a good fighter, funny too

boxing fan 2: yea, I remember him..... funny dude, good fighter
Your responses all all immature and reek of delusion - pretty much sums up Canelo's fanbase in a nutshell. I present you undisputable facts which I've asked you to address and you come back with a ridiculous coversation between two imaginary people and as expected have skipped over all the issues plaguing Canelo's entire career. You've got nothing.

How does it feel knowing your hero has suposedly built up "an unbeatable resume" while being "a four division champ" (3 really) and people still rubbish him, mock his achievments and deny him being a p4p candidate? No they're not haters, as would fit with you're narrative - we're talking a large chunk of the boxing community who know that anything concerning Canelo Alvarez usually comes with a big wiff of bulsheet especially since he has Las Vegas in his pocket and Mauricio Sulaiman hanging out of his rectum.
Elastic Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 10:49 PM #107
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 37,644
Quoted: 18543 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Points: 221,119.08
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 222,616.87
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Golovkin's legacy, in 20 years.....

boxing fan 1: hey... remember that Borat guy, the middleweight... ?
boxing fan 2: who... ?
boxing fan 1: you know, that Russian guy..... Golovkin
boxing fan 2: nope
boxing fan 1: you know, that foreign guy who knocked out all them scrubs
boxing fan 2: nope... who did he beat ?
boxing fan 1: ummm, not sure..... nobody really
boxing fan 2: nope, don't remember him
boxing fan 1: hey, remember that guy Broner...... he was a good fighter, funny too
boxing fan 2: yea, I remember him..... funny dude, good fighter

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
Your responses all all immature and reek of delusion - pretty much sums up Canelo's fanbase in a nutshell. I present you undisputable facts which I've asked you to address and you come back with a ridiculous coversation between two imaginary people and as expected have skipped over all the issues plaguing Canelo's entire career. You've got nothing.

How does it feel knowing your hero has suposedly built up "an unbeatable resume" while being "a four division champ" (3 really) and people still rubbish him, mock his achievments and deny him being a p4p candidate? No they're not haters, as would fit with you're narrative - we're talking a large chunk of the boxing community who know that anything concerning Canelo Alvarez usually comes with a big wiff of bulsheet especially since he has Las Vegas in his pocket and Mauricio Sulaiman hanging out of his rectum.



after the Canelo/Golovkin rematch... Gennady's wife said on twitter that she likes guys with red hair...

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 11:17 PM #108
TonyGe TonyGe is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 9,393
Quoted: 5276 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23
TonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,112.74
Bank: 6,821.34
Total Points: 107,934.08
Old Teddy's depends.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I enjoy reading what you write - !a! wise man - !a! keep up the good work - !a! 
Remove dentures--insert into mouth - GhostofDempsey For those lonely nights when gay porn just isn't getting it up for you any more - GhostofDempsey No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
after the Canelo/Golovkin rematch... Gennady's wife said on twitter that she likes guys with red hair...

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Who cares?? It's just one more deflection from you as usual.
TonyGe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 12:09 AM #109
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 37,644
Quoted: 18543 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Points: 221,119.08
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 222,616.87
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default comments thread for: i will give canelo no credit whatsoever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGe View Post
Who cares?? It's just one more deflection from you as usual.


neither me, nor Canelo... get any credit on this site

how is it deflecting... to say that GGG's wife said on twitter that she likes guys with red hair... ?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 04:52 AM #110
TonyGe TonyGe is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 9,393
Quoted: 5276 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23
TonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,112.74
Bank: 6,821.34
Total Points: 107,934.08
Old Teddy's depends.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I enjoy reading what you write - !a! wise man - !a! keep up the good work - !a! 
Remove dentures--insert into mouth - GhostofDempsey For those lonely nights when gay porn just isn't getting it up for you any more - GhostofDempsey No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
neither me, nor Canelo... get any credit on this site

how is it deflecting... to say that GGG's wife said on twitter that she likes guys with red hair... ?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I didn't even bother to read it knucklehead. You didn't respond to
Elastic Recoil. Just another deflection on your part.
TonyGe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 PM.