Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-12-2019, 04:18 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3512 Post(s)
Jsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,144.90
Total Points: 54,880.95

I watched the Ksi Paul fight and the crowd was going nuts like it was Ward-Gatti 1

As long as they can drag those type of imbeciles into the fray, they should go after every single thing they can that could attract viewers and subs.
Jsmooth9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:23 PM #12
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 5262 Post(s)
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 305,595.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
The point was to make money. If they wanted to attract casuals to the sport they would've put on much better quality fights on the card with them.
You still don’t understand retention. Tsk tsk. You think McDonalds gives a shet with their $1 dollar burgers? How do you think this waste of food attracts people on the cheap?

What were the purses of KSI Paul that they weren’t able to “make money” for that event?

You’re so narrow headed... do realize the LDBc have been ecstatic that Haney got attention from the card. From what’s i recall the card was full of scrubs aside from Haney. Guess who Haney’s signed with? Still think Hearn is a dummy? The LDBc whom are clueless like yourself are only empowering DAZN yet you guys don’t know it. Good things come in the end. You’ll all come around.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Young Bidness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:26 PM #13
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 5262 Post(s)
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 305,595.75

Motorcity Cobra

How do you feel about thE LDBC bashing Tank Davis that he’s ducking Haney? You think the LDBC following are going to inevitably be attracted to DAZN to watch future Haney fights? The Haney family speak highly of Hearn and the father TOdAY said they wanted to stay clear from even Haymon.

Reminds me of other boxers affiliated to Ward or Roc Nation... Rigo was at the tail end
Young Bidness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:29 PM #14
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 19431 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 179,764.90
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
You still don’t understand retention. Tsk tsk. You think McDonalds gives a shet with their $1 dollar burgers? How do you think this waste of food attracts people on the cheap?

What were the purses of KSI Paul that they weren’t able to “make money” for that event?

You’re so narrow headed... do realize the LDBc have been ecstatic that Haney got attention from the card. From what’s i recall the card was full of scrubs aside from Haney. Guess who Haney’s signed with? Still think Hearn is a dummy? The LDBc whom are clueless like yourself are only empowering DAZN yet you guys don’t know it. Good things come in the end. You’ll all come around.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Stop with the dazn talking points dude. We get why dazn put the fight on. My point is if this was about attracting casuals to the sport as you claim they could've put on much better fights along with it that IMO would've done a better job of attracting casuals. If you disagree, fine.

I have no issue with dazn putting the fight on. I didn't watch it and very few diehard boxing fans watched. If dazn sold subs because of this, cool.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 06:33 PM #15
Interim Champion

Quoted: 359 Post(s)
Bob Haymon is a name known to allBob Haymon is a name known to allBob Haymon is a name known to allBob Haymon is a name known to allBob Haymon is a name known to allBob Haymon is a name known to all
Bank: 35.58
Total Points: 11,429.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
That’s what I’m saying. The point is to get casuals to focus on back catalogue. If someone bought the joke of KSI Paul then I’d imagine in a months time they might scout other content from back catalogue out of curiosity. If they like what they see, then its a win for boxing.
DAZN's back catalogue is garbage. Mostly just de la Hoya and Canelo fights. That's not worth keeping a subscription for. The only reason to stay subscribed would be because they might have some decent fights in the future and they also have the rights to UFC PPV fights and NFL games in some of their international markets which you can unlock with a VPN.
Bob Haymon is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends