Charlo-Harrison: Draw/Too close 2 4.55%
Jermall Charlo TKO/DEC 17 38.64%
Matt Korobov TKO/DEC 7 15.91%
Charlo-Korobov: Draw/Too close 3 6.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2018, 02:02 PM #871
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
PBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 22,353.46

If you watch that Showtime documentary on Jarrett Hurd, he breaks down the Charlo mindset on point. That's why Swift didnt sweat Jermell and all that Lion talk. I don't necessarily think you can learn everything by comparing common opponents but after watching how Hurd handled business with Harrison and Trout compared to how Charlo struggled with both, it's hard to imagine any other outcome but Hurd breaking Charlo in half with body shots and breaking the dude physically and mentally. No way Charlo handles business against a dude like Lara either.
PBR Streetgang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 09:05 PM #872
I to your mom..

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 52,862.66
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! in lui of green - jazluvr 

I got an erection seeing jermell weep..
jack_the_rippuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 01:35 AM #873
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
vitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 26,489.89
A Good Poster - Carnivore Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
Triple GGG looked like a beat the fuk up extra on the walking dead. And RAN out out of the ring CRYING. His own TRAINER said he LOST so shut the fuk up fa got...
You wish d_ck face.
vitali1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 01:36 AM #874
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
vitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 26,489.89
A Good Poster - Carnivore Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
Dont you owe me some fkn $$$??? Your picks are ALWAYS wrong!!!

Fuk when was the LAST time you were right???
You have me confused with somebody else.
vitali1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 06:13 AM #875
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
TJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 25,667.12
your favorite - punchr great stuff - Santa_ Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijmsport View Post
Great post.

Your bolded comments sum this fight up for me. Having been to a live event, you're there watching, without the influence of commentary (you cant hear them). If 15,000+ hated the decision, that should tell you about the fight. Most everybody in attendance cant possibly be deceived or wrong in what they saw.
I live in "The OC". Everyone knows it's the like a suburb of LA.

My brothers and several cousins are big time fight fans! If there is a good fight in LA about 80% of the time we are there! Home Depot Center, Forum, Staples Center, Honda Center, LA Sports arena. We were regulars at the Grand Olympic before it became a church!

If you never been to a live fight you must go!

Being close enough to the action, hearing the fighter & opponent!

The crowd knows!

Last edited by TJ highway; 12-24-2018 at 06:41 AM.
TJ highway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 05:30 PM #876
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
SHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 23,312.79
ou know what's up! :D.  On point! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=16271325&postcount=13 - Fat 
Default Re

I'm still baffled, how such a timid performance, can win you a champion's belt
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
!

According to Max Kellerman's "who would you rather have been" rule, you wouldnt have wanted to be Harrison in that fight!

Charlo rocked him several times! Harrison had to hold him! Charlo damn near killed him in the final round
!

Harrison spent most of the time standing there, waiting for a counter! And waiting...and waiting...occasionally he'll throw a jab, or he may try a power punch!

So how is he awarded...uh...money changed hands, that's the only sense I can make out of this. The sanctioning body maybe thought that Harrison would be a better representative, something along those lines.

Heres the thing. There's usually one idiot out of the three judges
. One blind one. That one is usually either nullified by the common sense of the other two, or it's a draw.

ALL THREE were blind! They had to have been...you know...

Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 12-25-2018 at 05:34 PM.
SHO_RULEZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 11:46 PM #877
Amateur

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
ijmsport is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 7,199.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ highway View Post
I live in "The OC". Everyone knows it's the like a suburb of LA.

My brothers and several cousins are big time fight fans! If there is a good fight in LA about 80% of the time we are there! Home Depot Center, Forum, Staples Center, Honda Center, LA Sports arena. We were regulars at the Grand Olympic before it became a church!

If you never been to a live fight you must go!

Being close enough to the action, hearing the fighter & opponent!

The crowd knows!
Righteous. I'm from the general LA area. I've only been to one live event, Mosley v. Margarito at Staples Center, though I watch on TV religiously. Maybe I'll go to the Davis/Mares fight at StubHub in Feb.

Yeah, the crowd knows!
ijmsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 02:27 AM #878
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1781 Post(s)
RomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 34,651.47
war roman reigns - Mike D lebron winning 7 is based on faith based on a wwe viewers superfaith on lebron , faith is not fact, faith is garbage compared to facts - Tha_Greatest 4 losses , fact - Tha_Greatest Hi Pedo! - Rudyo The mods love pedophiles - Rudyo 
This poster is sexually attracted to CHILDREN - Rudyo Still a Pedo guys! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo I'm the Big Dawg of the kid table! - Rudyo 

I thought Charlo won the fight. Don't even like them. They are not in the same level as Golovkin, Canelo, and Jacobs.
RomanReigns is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
charlo, fox:, harrison, jermall, jermell, korobov, matt, tony