Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm Back With a Big Bang, Lo Greco Was a Dangerous Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lo Greco looked like a deer trying to walk for the 1st rime. He made Gimp Heiland look like an Olympic Ice Skater.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      Lo Greasy hasn't stopped any one since 2012, is slow as feck, and is sheet at boxing...... I've had more dangerous farts than Lo Greasy
      Man that was TERRIBLE!!! I hope he was DRUNK??? He cant be that bad can he??? I've never seen him box before? If you can call what he did boxing??

Comment

On that performance im sure he knocks spence spark out. The first shot was ok...but what really impressed me was his finishing killer instinct. This was a bout where he was able to show off all of his skills...speed, power and timing. I think the time off has allowed him to mature into a patient relaxed predator who is ready to progress to the top of the tree.

Comment

He s good but greco was ****

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            I'm from Canada.....This is the first time I've heard of Lo Gecko.
            lmao, i havent heard of lo greco either but not even his home country knew who the fuk he was before Khan pulled him from his uber driving job for a "fight"

Comment

Lo Greco was not a dangerous opponent, but well done to Khan. There is no doubt that he was hurting Love Greco. However, I have noticed that British referees like to stop fights very quickly, and I'm presuming it was a British ref. But for me, they stopped that fight so quickly without even giving Love Greco-Roman a chance to get up, just to see if he could.

Comment

Sorry, this Android phone wouldn't edit the typo of predictive text with love Greco-Roman lol.

Comment

For a possible Spence -Khan fight, I can see Khan starting well with his speed. But then Spence would take over with those brutal body shots and he would knock Khan out. Khan's defence is probably still terrible as he squares up to much, and we couldn't tell anything from the less than a minute with Lo Greco.

Comment

Khan think he slick

Comment

It was good. Khan is not really strong enough for the Welters. Style-wise I think he'd do best against Thurman, Crawford until both iron him out. He would have a bit of a chance against Danny Garcia too.

Tbh, if I was Khan i'd be looking to fight purely domestic foes like Skeete, or hop up and fight Sam Eggington and by which stage hope that Liam Smith has won a world title and then close it out with Kell Brook.

I even think that's where the money is for him.

Spence KOing is a literal hiding to nothing. Hearn is not stupid. That aint gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X