Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is mayweather still cherry picking? randum dudes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every boxing fans will agree that floyd is the best cherry picker in boxing history. Floyd will never fight a prime elite fighter and floyd will make sure that he has all the advantages, referee and judges before accepting the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      EPIC MENTAL MELTDOWNNNN!!!
      McDonald exposed that h0e and big dunn lifted that h0e's skirt, since then he's been in shambles all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        McDonald exposed that h0e and big dunn lifted that h0e's skirt, since then he's been in shambles all day.

You would think that he would just admit the error of his ways instead of digging deeper into that grave!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          Actually travestyny exposed him first in another thread. I just decided to actually respond to djtmal's threads

EPIC MENTAL MELTDOWNNNN!!!
          Thank you sir for the exposal

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            Actually travestyny exposed him first in another thread. I just decided to actually respond to djtmal's threads

hahaha. Good move to respond to his thread. That put the nail in his coffin

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

Nice work....gives me a nice chuckle seeing him meltdown like this.

Comment

You would think that he would just admit the error of his ways instead of digging deeper into that grave!!!!
                Nice work on exposing the little b.itch....lol. Watching him scramble around is hilarious. Pacf@gs won't even come to his recuse.

Comment

Wow. It got so bad mods had to merge all the spam threads. Hahahah.

So let’s recap. Djtmal calls for Floyd/Shane and Floyd/cotto fights ahead of Floyd/manny. Floyd fights Shane 3 months later and wins. Djtmal hen calls it a cherrypick.

Djtmal wants Floyd/Shane and Floyd/cotto ahead of Floyd/manny. Floyd fights Shane and cotto, djtmal accuse him of ducking manny even though he didn't want to see a Floyd/Manny fight because to him it was a "big $$ mismatch".

Djtmal creates athread saying Floyd/Ortiz a good matchup. He is excited when the fight is signed. Floyd wins and he calls it a cherry pick.

Djtmal gets called out on this and instead of just saying I’m wrong has an epic meltdown.

Good times yesterday.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-29-2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

This was nearly as bad as some of the meltdowns Rath had

Comment

Working...
                    X