Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elbonzoseco View Post
    the famous canelo needle steak:

Comment

• "Meat contamination." GGG needs to pull out of this latest corrupt Vegas ****fest, go get the last belt from Saunders, then drop all his belts, pull out of the 365 VADA program, and go back on PEDs like every other top boxer in the sport, instead of following the rules and putting himself at a constant disadvantage while his opponents don't. Canelo shows clear signs of it. Saunders does too now come to think of it since the trainer change. I haven't studied Jacobs enough but let's not be naive. But, I won't say anything bad about Jacobs at the moment. He didn't follow the weight rules that's for sure. And then you have Jermall Charlo let's not even get started on that one. And I'd venture a wild guess the same **** is going on at 168. So GGG needs to stop putting himself at a huge disadvantage that has seen him look like **** the last couple years, and stop playing the role of a pawn in boxing's corrupt reindeer games for the benefit of Canelo.

Comment

• Let's just put this out there, ggg is tested year round as wbc champion because it's a requirement of the wbc. Canelo isn't tested yr round and went out of his way to inexplicably refuse to fight for the wbc and drop their belt. Now, all of a sudden he tests positive not even 2 weeks after the fight is announced. Maybe it's a coincidence, but doesn't look good.

Comment

• Hopefully won't cancel the fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            If you were a normal person you can eat all the tainted meat you want, I don't believe he ate tainted anything. You act like he's the only wealthy boxer in mexico that eats out. There are plenty of millionaire athletes in Mexico, how come they aren't popping for Clenbuterol? This has been a six plus year issue in Mexico "allegedly" and yet how many mexican's have fought at championship levels and not tested positive for anything. Suddenly you have a guy you couldn't do shhh against up for a rematch and suddenly you are testing positive? Do you know how many meals out he's eaten between this and the Mayweather fight and how many times has he been popped....yet now suddenly he had a bad meal? coincidence? NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.
            Good post. Somethings not right here.

Comment

• god I think barry bonds really scarred US sports fans....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampad View Post
                Shame on you Saul Clenelo Alvaroid. Shame on you, having to juice up in your absolute prime against a guy in his mid 30s. Simply awful.
                Right? Maybe Canelo should consider retiring from the sport forever.

Comment

• Of course he did - there's a built in excuse for it.

Ideally, there should be no let-off for him. Mexican athletes know the contamination issues that plague their meat, yet they can load up on it, test positive, and not even get a slap on the wrist.

Effectively, If someone knew a supplement was tainted, as there had been many cases of test failure before, and they chose to go ahead and continue using that supplement...why should they get a pass? Don't use that supplement.

Comment

• So thats where that 2nd wind in the 10th came from

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                      They do. I am not going to guarantee his innocence, but there is enough here to stop me from jumping to easy conclusions
                      Dude Canelo's been eating in mexico for a long time, arguably his whole life. He has the first opponent not named Mayweather he couldn't even stop from charging forward and suddenly he's failing tests for something that burns fat and helps stamina...c'mon..

Comment

Working...
                      X