Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my GF is into queening (face sitting)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my GF is into queening (face sitting)

which I'm totally cool with (I love it actually) but now she wants me to wear this weird chin dildo thing. WTF i don't want to wear that. We frequent the sex shop a lot and buy some kinky stuff but this feels a little over the top for me.

I don't want to wear it but she keeps persisting what should I do??? I'm really digging this chick and she might be "the one". Need some feedback bros..

If you love her you'd wear it.
    33.33%
    No, no straight man should have a dildo that close to his face.
    57.14%
    It really isn't a big deal dude, it's just foreplay.
    9.52%
    Last edited by Santa_; 05-28-2017, 10:47 PM.

do it then tell her you'd want to do her **** after. win win

Comment

Dont mind a bish sitting on my face, but I aint putting a ****in dildo on my chinny chin chin, that **** would knock Khan out.

Btw, punchr go **** yourself

Comment

rather blow my brains out

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          which I'm totally cool with (I love it actually) but now she wants me to wear this weird chin dildo thing. WTF i don't want to wear that. We frequent the sex shop a lot and buy some kinky stuff but this feels a little over the top for me.

I don't want to wear it but she keeps persisting what should I do??? I'm really digging this chick and she might be "the one". Need some feedback bros..

the bold stuff. youre the man.

if, however, SHE does things for/to you that SHE doesnt like, well you have to at least consider it.

its not an overtly g@y thing but where will it lead to

Comment

Can we trade lives?

Actually matter of fact, if you don't want to, I'll do it for ya. Tag me in.

Comment

Buy her some open crotch lingerie or something fam

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                Can we trade lives?

Actually matter of fact, if you don't want to, I'll do it for ya. Tag me in.
                Man this thing is so unmanly it's not even funny. It's pink smh.
                Last edited by Santa_; 05-28-2017, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  Buy her some open crotch lingerie or something fam
                  I buy that for her every time we hit up Spencer's. She's on some next level ****.

Comment

Man this thing is so unmanly it's not even funny. It's pink smh.
                    It would be the most action I have ever gotten. Sad but true.

Comment

Working...
                    X