No announcement yet.

Eddie Mustafa Muhammad says Freddie Roach needs to apologize to Mexican fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    Maybe Ariza should apologize to Michael J Fox.

Crazy world where it's more acceptable to assault and mock someone with Parkinsons than to call someone a dirty Mexican.

And i really dislike Roach. Doesn't mean i need to go full ******.
    lol so true. "HE called him a mexican holy ****, he called a guy who hangs out with a gym full of mexicans a mexican", as they laughed about kicking him and making fun of his disease.

Comment

A lot of people aren't going back to Roach's gym, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        "f'ing mexican" is now a racial slur? oh God..
        My thoughts exactly. I fail to see the racial slur. At the most all freddy did was curse at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
          Maybe Ariza should apologize to Michael J Fox.

Crazy world where it's more acceptable to assault and mock someone with Parkinsons than to call someone a dirty Mexican.And i really dislike Roach. Doesn't mean i need to go full ******.
          Actually, I think it's an unanimous opinion on this site (and that's rare) that Ariza is a douchebag. He was the worst of all that day. I haven't seen one person condone Ariza's Parkinson impersonation. That was despicable.

Comment

Funny how the lil white dude can't talk **** but everyone else can! It's gym talk, its straight up and no holds bared theres no "intent to disgrace" a culture its simply talking ****!!!

Eddie grow up and get back in the gym!

Everyone else relax, all of a sudden talking **** is shocking????

Freddies walking toward the group and this lil punkazz ***** tries to kick him.

Garcia needs to get his group in order and they need to follow his example. No one in a boxing group should become an indivdual when their representing a head trainers mode!

This Ariza guy is looking for noteriety and using the fight coverage to get it!

Ray.

Comment

Working...
            X