Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Mexicans on BS? I want to apologize for how America is treating you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
    Thanks triggerhappy, this post means a lot to me
    Red K given.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
      You can blame the lazy americans who refuse to do these jobs.
      They can have them if I can get an easier job for more money, props to Mexicans for doing work I don't want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 5hanus View Post
        I think you'll find America was built by Europeans, illegal aliens didn't exist back then.
        Hahahahaha, Europeans BUILT what?!?!?!

You mean off the sweat and blood of Africans, Chinese and Mexicans.

Slavery was about to be over until the Cotton Gin was invented and then magically Europeans wanted slavery back because it was the most profitable industry for the south.

Give me a fukin break.

Comment

umm i would be really sad if noone tends to taco trucks anymore. cuz white people aint sure doing it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Hahahahaha, Europeans BUILT what?!?!?!

You mean off the sweat and blood of Africans, Chinese and Mexicans.

Slavery was about to be over until the Cotton Gin was invented and then magically Europeans wanted slavery back because it was the most profitable industry for the south.

Give me a fukin break.
            Can't we have parliamentary procedure here?

It's not our fault that human rights didn't exist back then, we used whatever tool we could get.

And it just so happened that the best tool was a foundation of humans that worked for free, don't blame me.. blame my grandfather.

Comment

Can't we have parliamentary procedure here?

It's not our fault that human rights didn't exist back then, we used whatever tool we could get.

And it just so happened that the best tool was a foundation of humans that worked for free, don't blame me.. blame my grandfather.
              I'm not blaming you, I'm just saying don't make statements that are ridiculous and don't expect to bring hundred of thousands of black Africans from Africa, use cheap Chinese labor in the west and Mexican labor in the south west and then expect these people to magically disappear.

America is reaping what it has sowed for hundreds of years and now your tired of wet.backs and ni66ers? HAhaha......tough ****, you made your bed now you must sleep in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                I'm not blaming you, I'm just saying don't make statements that are ridiculous and don't expect to bring hundred of thousands of black Africans from Africa, use cheap Chinese labor in the west and Mexican labor in the south west and then expect these people to magically disappear.

America is reaping what it has sowed for hundreds of years and now your tired of wet.backs and ni66ers? HAhaha......tough ****, you made your bed now you must sleep in it.
                How did I make a statement that's ridiculous?

Does a car mechanic fix cars, or does his toolbox do it?

Europeans built America using other humans as their tools, as I said, it was easily done back then seeing as Africans, Chinese and Mexicans were a lot more inferior as a race at that particular time. I don't agree with it, but that's how it went down. And FYI I'm not even from America, so I have no bias whatsoever.. so you can drop the racist card.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
                  It makes me sick how Mexicans are being treated in america. I can't believe how americans can say they don't want you in America and they want their country BACK!. America doesn't belong to one race. It belong to all human beings. People seem to forget that this country was built by illegal immigrants. As an African american I understand what you going through and you have my full support.
                  This video makes me sick. You would think it was filmed 50 years ago.
                  Sorry, man, but you sound dumb. Is it so surprising that whites do **** like this? They will always be the most racist and prejudice group of people on the planet. This is not shocking at all.

Comment

Comment

How did I make a statement that's ridiculous?

Does a car mechanic fix cars, or does his toolbox do it?

Europeans built America using other humans as their tools, as I said, it was easily done back then seeing as Africans, Chinese and Mexicans were a lot more inferior as a race at that particular time. I don't agree with it, but that's how it went down. And FYI I'm not even from America, so I have no bias whatsoever.. so you can drop the racist card.
                      You should have said "Europeans used ___________ to build America. It would have been much more accurate and your straying from the point I made.

Europeans were more evolved yes but the point remains, America is having the immigration issues because of the decisions the forefathers made hundreds of years ago. These things don't go away.

Nobody is going anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X