Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Bring on Golovkin - I Want That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    They like calling out fights they know are not easy to make.

Jacobs still has Haymon for his advisor.

For some reason Daniel is not in Charlo's radar screen.
    No reason to be since he is WBC Mando. Dam did Wade need to fight someone for your approval. Fck No because Charlo has a pulse AND now y'all validating a retired Jmw but not a MANDATORY Lion who wants his shot. Waiting on Canelo pay day. Prob tune up since he had surgery. He getting stripped or fighting least one soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by methodcal View Post
      No reason to be since he is WBC Mando. Dam did Wade need to fight someone for your approval. Fck No because Charlo has a pulse AND now y'all validating a retired Jmw but not a MANDATORY Lion who wants his shot. Waiting on Canelo pay day. Prob tune up since he had surgery. He getting stripped or fighting least one soon.
      Bro the point is that GGG has at least 3 fights ahead of Charlo right now. Canelo/BJS/and then Dervy has priority over him. Fight can't really happen until 2019 at earliest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
        I think he's mainly trolling...but they are desperate for a GBH to beat GGG too
        You sound as racist as the next saying that! The only way(imho) you say this is bcuz Ggg is your GWH! Fanboy here. Nothing more to see people!!

Comment

• Originally posted by methodcal View Post
          You sound as racist as the next saying that! The only way(imho) you say this is bcuz Ggg is your GWH! Fanboy here. Nothing more to see people!!
          Not racist dude, just honest. A lot of y'all are desperate for a black fighter to beat GGG. GGG isn't a 'hope' at this point, because he is and has been the man at 160. You guys were all rooting hard for Brook/Stevens/Monroe/Jacobs....always talking about Lara/Charlo/Ward/Mayweather.

racist - a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another. - You hate on GGG just because he is white-ish...if he was black you would love him.

That definition seems to sum you up a lot more than me!!

Comment

• When the Lions are away the gazelles will play!

Comment

• I've been saying it. Jermall will knock Golovkin out! Jermall is the best fighter on the planet right now point blank period!

Comment

• I remember when all these new Charlo fans were Peter Quillen fans. “Why doesnt little g fight Quillen?”

Comment

• Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
                  I remember when all these new Charlo fans were Peter Quillen fans. “Why doesnt little g fight Quillen?”
                  Cause they hate in ggg and want see him lose imo

Comment

• If he's just talking for promotion that's fine but this is not a good fight for Charlo at this time. He just got to Middleweight and he hasn't been tested there yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      lil g is the fake hyped up bandwagon your on right now. Sorry bud.
                      I've never, ever, ever been on cuckg bandwagon.

Nonetheless I still dont see Charlo as MW boogeyman. Let him fight an actual top tier guy and we'll see where he's at...Danny, Ca$h, cuckg, BJS, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X