No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner, Jessie Vargas Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 116-112 Vargas, AB fell way to far behind
    Many clean body punches by Vargas must've been missed by the judges, close fight either way

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      I agree 120%
      Actually never wanna see about bill**** again
      And I am pretty sure not me only but billions don’t wanna see rematch
      Speak for yourself.

Comment

• Slice it any way you want.... it was a CLOSE fight.
        If any body got abused, it was Jessie.

Many had written ABs obituary prior.
        Now they are disappointed this "low life" did not follow the script.

Comical to say the least.

Oh..and he got paid $$$$$$!!!

Get over yourselves already.

Comment

• All AB had to do was let his hands go in the final 2 rounds but he inexplicably let Jessie outwork him. He's lucky he got a draw. He was clearly the better fighter in there but he let Jessie outhustle him and I only gave him 5 rounds. He beat Jessie's ass in those rounds but when you score round to round I ended up with 7 to 5. A draw is acceptable cuz AB was landing the harder shots but he was just getting outworked. I just don't get it. He had Jessie badly hurt and just didn't do anything the last 2 rounds. He has poor ring iq. He would push Jessie off with that forearm and wouldn't throw a hook behind that. So your fouling and not following up so basically your just fouling with no benefit. He could have walked through Jessie and gotten this win. He's in position to counter and doesn't let his shots go enough. It must be very frustrating to train Broner.

Comment

Broner got more fughin story’s than Walt fughin Disney
            I think that little biatch 69 or whatever the fugh his name is would beat him
            Lmfao
            I think broner would knock him out and forget thats a guy with that rainbow long hair. AB pushes his shit in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
              I think broner would knock him out and forget thats a guy with that rainbow long hair. AB pushes his shit in.
              Lol
              Maybe he should fighter his Twitter opponents

Comment

Lol
                Maybe he should fighter his Twitter opponents
                He would pull off a string of KO's that would rival Grolovkins. He could fight twice a month. He would actually be able to mount a sustained attack for once. Hell I can't remember the last time he looked like an offensive fighter. This performance against Vargas was really a let down.

Comment

• I'm cool with the draw. Vargas had it but blew it.

Although he has the stronger case for a 7-5 win... Broner finished the fight strong especially rnds 7 to 10

If there was a winner, it'd be Vargas... but draw isn't bad.
                  Last edited by Strategic1; 04-22-2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Winning a boxing match does not involve who has a more damaged face, nor does it involve whether one guy is gassed and the other guy is not letting hands go, etc. The idea is to win rounds, usually by hitting the other guy with more punches than you are being hit with.

I have not even heard a peep about punch stat numbers. Broner will go down as the most protected fighter in history, he has now officially had his hands raised in a majority of fights he should have taken an L from. Vargas hit him consistently and won rounds consistently if this had been a Mayweather fight like against De La Gaya, everybody would be slobbering about how Floyd won every round. But cause it is no neck the dwarf who would box he gets his hand raised against a guy who should have won.
                    Agreed.

It seems that people want to give Broner much more credit than he deserved. I think they gave Broner points for Vargas appearing to be gassed. Yet, they seemed to not count all those body shots, accurate jabs and consistent Vargas punches that AB had to absorbed. That dude is probably still p!ssing blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I don't think I comment enough for that to be a good bet
                      it came out a draw so no biggie lol

Comment

Working...
                      X