Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Expects a "Toe To Toe" Fight With Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Expects a "Toe To Toe" Fight With Lucas Matthysse

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Filipino Boxing Legend Manny Pacaquiao and WBA "Regular' Welterweight World Champion Lucas Matthysse of Argentina faced off during today's press conference here n Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, both fighters promising to fight their heart for fans at Arexa Arena in Kuala Lumpur on July 15.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Manny keeps his words cuz no one has stood toe to toe with Lucas and came out victorious.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      I hope Manny keeps his words cuz no one has stood toe to toe with Lucas and came out victorious.
      Postol and Danny destroyed Matthysse exchanging punches

Comment

I can't wait for this fight. Sure Mathysse is 4 or so years past his best work; regardless he's still a hard hitting mf that beat Ruslan to a pulp not too long ago. But really I'm interested to see how Pacquiao adapts and progress with his advanced age.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          When did either of them stand toe to toe with Matthysse? Both of them were pack pedaling most of the fight. Go back to eating your shi😂ty beef bro

Comment

Originally posted by UliTheDestroyer View Post
            When did either of them stand toe to toe with Matthysse? Both of them were pack pedaling most of the fight. Go back to eating your shi😂ty beef bro
            García floored Matthysse and Postol Made him quitt like a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by UliTheDestroyer View Post
              I was just about to say that. They boxed Lucas for the 1st half. Also Manny always says toe to toe but he actually moves around alot in most of his big fights

Comment

García floored Matthysse and Postol Made him quitt like a girl.
                Matthysse got caught behind the ropes with Garcia and slipped. That’s why he looked at the mat when he got up. Postol stopped him. That’s fine. But we ain’t gotta cheat to win fights. Contaminated meat. Lol what other excuse you got for being a cheater?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppa13 View Post
                  I was just about to say that. They boxed Lucas for the 1st half. Also Manny always says toe to toe but he actually moves around alot in most of his big fights
                  And In the first half of the Garcia fight Lucas was pretty much whooping his ass. Postol has a different game plan. Klitschko game plan. Stick stick move hold lean on you

Comment

Cmon man don’t be that guy that comes off stupid just because you dislike someone.

Danny had to move for most of the fight and Postol jab moved and clinched Lucas all fuucking night.

Comment

Working...
                    X