Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derevyanchenko could probably beat GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you really think so and you are a gambler then bet on him if the fight happens. Poor old worn out 36 year old GGG will still probably be the heavy betting favorite to win so you should get good odds. I'll pick GGG to score another KO. I don't think any middleweight in the world can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      They will play this out as long as possible, then fight a bum, claim there were no other options, then more waiting on daddy canelo.
      Exactly!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        If you really think so and you are a gambler then bet on him if the fight happens. Poor old worn out 36 year old GGG will still probably be the heavy betting favorite to win so you should get good odds. I'll pick GGG to score another KO. I don't think any middleweight in the world can beat him.
        How can you hold lomachenco so highly (as I do), but manage to believe this bs about golovkin? It just doesn't even make sense. Lomachenco's skill and opposition level is already leagues above the bum beater... golovkin and his team cried and pissed and moaned about being avoided, yet Andrade said he'll fight, Ramirez said he'll fight... they're trying to avoid his mandatory, how can you defend this a$$ clown?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I think so, friends. He's much fresher.
          With his style: shorter, strong, fast, good technic, good inside skills he could have GGG on the back foot, and GGG won't like it at all.

Overall Derev is a short guy like Lemieux but with offensive skills and head movements.
          He won't be there head hunting and getting tagged with a jab all night long like the canadian.

Derev grabbed some medals in international am comps so despite little experience as a pro he has already seen a lot of styles.

Comment

Triple Gay stay duckin dem slick Ukrainians.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I think so, friends. He's much fresher.
              Odds are against it I'd say, even at 36 GGG is quite a formidable fighter and Sergei is still relatively green in the pro-ranks. It's certainly possible, of course, cos I think Derevyanchenko is a very skilled and capable fighter, but regardless Golovkin should be fighting him anyway because of his mandatory status.

Comment

Working...
              X