No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Lozada Drops, Stops Felix Verdejo in Tenth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
    Pendejo? Let's see who is a pendejo by the time this is done..America may not lead in the literal sense of being virtually number in the world at everything, but we are everything.Can your little retarted mind understand that? Just as an example, America spends more on its military than the top four countries that fall behind it, even more when you get outside of the countries that matter, and more than all combined when you add all the "****hole countries," to include your parents country, Mejico, primarily known as the worlds biggest mules or *****es, when you consider they are just moving coke for Peruvian, Colombians, and Bolivians (also ****hole countries). So with all this wealth and freedom, not perfect freedom, but albeit freedom nonetheless, we consume the massive amounts of drugs that you a$$hats literally risk your little miserable lives for, to get into this country so that we can enjoy our above average lives.So, you see you little wanabee cholo, we gladly take the title, of "junkies," along with the title at everything else...and remember you would not be an American citizens if your parents would not of had wanted their *****hole country, to be in the land of the junkies. *******.
    Accommodating one american junkie at the time!
    Get a life
    Keep your nose clean...
    god bless america!
    Juntos pero no revueltos
    you know the rest

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigpoppa13 View Post
      No one comes close to Trinidad. Not even cotto
      I keep saying the comparisons are an insult!
      But I’m the bad guy... smh
      Last edited by Catrin; 03-18-2018, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• 🇲🇽

🤙!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
          I would love a drug test on this Mexican fighter right now!
          drug test your mother u piece of shyt!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
            He is only saying Mexicans "AND UNITED STATES" because he understands his cousins stay in the states could be on the line... I AM AMERICAN, WE DOMINTAE AT EVERYTHING, but PR has stellar athlete's as does Mexico that's a silly statement for him to say that...As a neutral fan and long long time follower of the sport of boxing, mexico vs pr has always produced great wars!!But it has always been the Mexican fighter to cheat, maybe not such an earned title of "best in boxing" when you need a little extra in your "meat."
            Or plaster like Trinidad or like Luis Resto. FOH. This is amazing news. Another of you phucking bums takes another fat L. Love it. PR BOXING IS PHUCKING DEAD.... just like your island - no power or toilet paper.

Hahhaha

Comment

• Amazing news!!! Another maricon loses to a Mexican. Hahaha.

Great year so far. A la Verga con PR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Ricans produces 100% of sh.it.

Your boxing is sh.it, garbage, and Pendejo showed why.
                I agree. This is karma for all the **** talking. It's beautiful to see them lose. Phuck em all!!!!

Comment

• As a Mexican boxing fan I’m bummed to see Verdejo go down like this. PR needs someone to step up for the Mexican PR rivalry

Comment

• Maybe boricuas rather be reggaetoneros than fight ??

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      well said. US clearly always leads the pack. For him to diminish PR in boxing is ridiculous when you consider its a small island of about 3 million people which is ridiculously small in comparison to Mexico, US, UK etc. The per capita rate of PR world champions and hall of famers in boxing history can't be denied. Especially not because some lazy goof off like verdejo lost.
                      What’s wrong with puto rico? Is the same s***t I been hearing for 15 years, we are three million people, in 15 years and the numbers do not increase I guess that’s why is call PUTO Rico, because marital sex does not exist. All puto ricans kids want to do is to do their eyebrows and reguetonear. Puerto Rico Boxing 🥊 is in coma with this new generation. Lol 😝 😆

Comment

Working...
                      X