Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rate Floyd in ATG p4p list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• number 1

deal with it

Comment

hands down

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        No.

And still weak.

As I just told your buddy dj, your yardstick is flawed.

Let's pick another guy in the undisputed top 10 all-time.

What in his prime guy did Dempsey beat?

(Remember, they can't be guys coming up in weight, or guys that are too green, or over the hill)
        Jack Dempsey isn't even top 50 really. I take it you've been looking up Bert Sugars flawed top 100 lol. I think he has him n9 which is a joke. No one gives a **** about Bert Sugar's list anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
          Jack Dempsey isn't even top 50 really. I take it you've been looking up Bert Sugars flawed top 100 lol. I think he has him n9 which is a joke. No one gives a **** about Bert Sugar's list anymore.
          Oh boy, here we go.

Most lists have Dempsey in the top 10 or near it.

I am no fan of Bert Sugar but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

But, way to deflect since you can't answer the question truthfully without popping the balloon you've been mistakely blowing up all thread.

Congrats, and thanks for playing.

Comment

Oh boy, here we go.

Most lists have Dempsey in the top 10 or near it.

I am no fan of Bert Sugar but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

But, way to deflect since you can't answer the question truthfully without popping the balloon you've been mistakely blowing up all thread.

Congrats, and thanks for playing.
            Most garbage ones do.

One of the most credible and respected ATG lists is compiled by Matt McGrain from thesweetscience. He does not have Dempsey in the top 50. Learn to look in the right places, moron.

Comment

Most garbage ones do.

One of the most credible and respected ATG lists is compiled by Matt McGrain from thesweetscience. He does not have Dempsey in the top 50. Learn to look in the right places, moron.
              Just because YOU respect him doesn't mean we all do.

I got nothing against the guy, but I don't think Sam Langford, as great as he was, is the best in the history of the sport.

BTW, your guy McGrain has Joe Louis in his top 10.

So, I will give you the same question I gave the other cretin.

What prime ATG did Louis beat?

It's fugged up when I beat you with my arguments then turn around and beat you with your own argument, isn't it?

LMAO!!!!

Comment

Cool story, troll.
                For you to disagree, even the slightest, I think makes you the troll

Comment

Just because YOU respect him doesn't mean we all do.

I got nothing against the guy, but I don't think Sam Langford, as great as he was, is the best in the history of the sport.

BTW, your guy McGrain has Joe Louis in his top 10.

So, I will give you the same question I gave the other cretin.

What prime ATG did Louis beat?

It's fugged up when I beat you with my arguments then turn around and beat you with your own argument, isn't it?

LMAO!!!!
                  Ok, so why not Sam Langford ? I wouldn't have him over Greb, Robinson or Armstrong but the case can be made. The argument is strong.

You want me to answer questions when you wont/can't back up your claim that you can make a case for Corrales and Hatton being ATG's. Other than the guy who thinks he could beat SRR that is the most ridiculous thing writen in this thread, and probably the whole forum. A legit LMAO.
                  Last edited by DJ Enerate; 09-07-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    For you to disagree, even the slightest, I think makes you the troll
                    Sorry. You're right, I'm trolling. I genuinely believe you could beat SRR.

Comment

• Just so we are all on the same page in this thread, a quick recap.

1) You have two posters trying to sell how what Floyd did in the ring is somehow diminished since, according to the two posters, Floyd never faced and beat another ATG in their prime.

2) When given the names of men who fit the description of ATGs, they deny that those men are ATGs.

3) When presented with two general consensus ATGs who ALSO never faced other prime ATGs (Dempsey and Louis) they seem to be at a loss to reconcile that fact with what they are contending about Mayweather.

I think my work is done here.

2 more hypocrites bite the dust.

Comment

Working...
                      X