No announcement yet.

Husband claims wife raped by 'invisible man'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband claims wife raped by 'invisible man'

A man has claimed that his wife was raped by an "invisible man", Sin Chew Daily reported.

The youth, in his 20s, said his wife would remove her clothing, touch her own body and moan while sleeping at night, since a month ago
    He sought help from a medium, who then told him that someone had used black magic to take away the wife's "soul" and rape her.
    The couple, from Bintulu, Sarawak, lodged a police report but the cops could not do anything to arrest the "invisible man".

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+...28-301983.html

I have sex with invisible women every morning before I go to work and at nite before I go to sleep

Comment

I have sex with my hands sometimes. It's my first girlfriend and the best!

Comment

LMAO at reporting it to the police wtf are they meant to do fire random shots in hope the invisible man is somewere in the vicinity lol

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          LMAO at reporting it to the police wtf are they meant to do fire random shots in hope the invisible man is somewere in the vicinity lol
          **** reminds me of Hollow man with Kevin Bacon as a psycho. We all know if we were invisible we would rape many hot chicks. Me, I'd go after Jessica Alba. I always wanted to see what she looks like fully nude.

Comment

Comment

People are idiots, what else is new..

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                I have sex with my hands sometimes. It's my first girlfriend and the best!
                "Jackie Hoff" and "Palmela"?

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                  I have sex with invisible women every morning before I go to work and at nite before I go to sleep
                  As do a lot of posters here...:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post

A man has claimed that his wife was raped by an "invisible man", Sin Chew Daily reported.

The youth, in his 20s, said his wife would remove her clothing, touch her own body and moan while sleeping at night, since a month ago
                    He sought help from a medium, who then told him that someone had used black magic to take away the wife's "soul" and rape her.
                    The couple, from Bintulu, Sarawak, lodged a police report but the cops could not do anything to arrest the "invisible man".

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+...28-301983.html
                    Has he heard of the internet? We should offer to buy her a 12 inch dildo

Comment

Working...
                    X