No announcement yet.

NYC Park riddled with crime, drugs, prostitution post Eric Garner killing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Except their hands are often tied and they are closely scrutinized. Junkies have more rights than cops today.
    they signed up for the job so either do it the right way and get paid or quit. They act so entitled and go on ego trip. It's not even top 10 in most dangerous jobs LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      You should call them out for the legitimate brutality cases out of a desire to improve the situation. That isn't what happened on a national scale. It "went viral" to the point that even guys like Michael Brown were being hailed as heroes.

What the media did is take three or four excessive force cases and rehashed them over and over to invent an statistically false "epidemic" (aka ratings hit). They also targeted the least educated areas/demographics in the country knowing they'd riot sooner than fact-check anything.

Much like school shootings it created the illusion that something extremely rare was happening by the thousands on a daily basis by taking advantage of a gullible demographic (children & housewives).

Now in the classic cyclical nature of the US we will hear about how these neighborhoods are "under-policed because the police only care about whites". That's all we heard in public schools growing up but anyone who looked into it knew whites fled from those areas for their own safety years prior & it's a lose-lose situation no matter what they do.
      That's the best summary I've read on here...maybe ever.

Excellent job!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Or you could not act stupid around cops.

Why is it that so many idiots want to be another stupid looking face on a Black Lives Matter shirt?
        I can act however the hell inwanna act In Front of police. They arnt special. I’ll act a donkey. They can’t do sh it about it until i commit a crime. Until then leave me the hell alone. Just like the constitution mandates. Other wise break the constitution and make me rich b!tch...

Comment

Just hire Kwai Chang B.UTLER and he’ll clean that place up!
          A couple of round house kicks, a few iron “fists of fury”
          power punches, and that park is cleaned up for good.

Then hire butler’s janitorial LLC, to get rid of the graffiti, pick up the used syringes, and sweep the whole park and NY’ers can sleep good at night.

Comment

its middling at 23
            https://wallethub.com/edu/safest-sta...-live-in/4566/

for a big city and one of the most famous in the world, not shabby.

http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/nycdata/p...lectcities.htm

edit -
            i should delete this since it has nothing to do with the title

sry
            Last edited by Elroy The Great; 06-24-2018, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Crime in NYC, statistically, is lower than nearly every major US city. Sure there is more crime because there are more people but saying it is "riddled with crime " just to make an ideological point is false. Just not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Crime in NYC, statistically, is lower than nearly every major US city. Sure there is more crime because there are more people but saying it is "riddled with crime " just to make an ideological point is false. Just not true.
                The title read "NYC Park" - not the whole city.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  The title read "NYC Park" - not the whole city.
                  dang, i didnt see that ''park'' part neeever

'' rush to judgement, you cvnt.''

''riddled with hoes''......i might need to go investigate this situation

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    dang, i didnt see that ''park'' part neeever

'' rush to judgement, you cvnt.''

''riddled with hoes''......i might need to go investigate this situation

I mean, you have to read these things carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

I mean, you have to read these things carefully.
                      ''nyc, crime and prostitution'' got my attention.

them nyc hotels must be expensive, doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X