Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn sent the contract to Wilder 3 days late. Now he's ignoring Wilder's emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd rather see Joshua vs Povetkin.
    I'm sure that one is way easy to make.
    Forge this Wilder B side diva.

Comment

• Hearn is trying to force Wilder to fight on Dazn with futures on him

God Eddie is straight scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        The email Wilder sent Hearn offering 50 million was distributed to many members of the media. Me getting to see the email was nothing special. Even if Dibella hadn't shown it to me, Iole would have anyway.

Your #1 tactic is to ask for proof of things nobody said. I know it's frustrating that I don't fall for your tricks, but you need to change your game up a bit bud.

I'm just stating plain fact. The next time Hearn goes on IFL, why don't you and I sit down on Skype and watch the interview together and I will gladly explain what all of his lies were, the techniques he used, the goal of each lie, etc. Hearn isn't doing anything new. He uses the same techniques all the greats used before him. He's a student of the game. My time as a promoter may make it easier for me to spot the lies and know his methods, but I'll be happy to educate you.

You don't know who pays me or why and it's none of your business. If you really believed I was an intern, you'd be calling my bluff and asking me to put my million in escrow so we can proceed with our wager. The truth is that I scare the **** out of you. You don't know who I am and you can't figure out why I'm so eager to prove who I am, as long as you make it worth my while. We both know you don't have a million dollars. So you're trapped. You tried to act like a big shot and you got your bluff called. You never know who is on the other side of the computer screen.
        But I did ask to put your million in escrow multiple times I'm just waiting for you.

Comment

Oh no no no. You claimed to be the big shot who handles more money than I do. Don't try to deny that now. Since you're such a big shot handling so much money, maybe the million dollars I offered you wasn't enough to interest you. Is that the problem? I can increase it if you want. I didn't mean to insult you with such a small wager.

Ughhhhh you ****ing idiot. I'm not going to teach you, in an open forum, how boxing promoters rip off their fighters. The game is to be sold, not to be told.

Oh please show me where you said that. I want a time stamp. If you're willing to accept my offer, let's take this to PM and get the particulars worked out ASAP. Is there an escrow service you're comfortable with or do you want me to recommend one? Once we both have our million each in escrow, let's get the forensic accountants to work so we can wrap this up quickly. Since you claim you can't hide your revenue, this should be relatively clean and easy. I can easily prove 8 figures net worth and it doesn't sound like you can come even close. So I'm very eager to make this exchange happen quickly.
          I definitely handle more money than you, that is a fact. But I never claimed to be a big shot, because I believe you're maximum 20 years old.

I have my own company, my own investment company and everything is out in the open - People here can confirm my identity and I'm happy to show you publicly.

Are you ready to prove that? Nope.

Comment

If you keep your word about putting up 1 million then everyone will know for sure who was lying.
            You said you wanted to put up a million I didnt

And I'm waiting to see your escrow still.. When is this going to happen?

Comment

There you go again claiming things nobody said.

I said AJ pays more total because Hearn gets 20% and AJ pays Cunningham. So AJ's payout is over 20%.

Wilder pays 20% combined to Deas/Haymon/Finkel. So his payout is 20%.

Over 20% is more than 20%.

You are the liar who claimed, with no way of knowing if it was true, that Wilder paid out a higher percentage.

You were wrong.
              Ok provide me with proof that those three combined only get 20% - If you can't do that then you're just wasting everyone's time.

I'm not the one who claims to be "on the inside" yet gets paid to write posts on boxing on a forum all day

So yeah, I'll let everyone else decide who the liar is.

Comment

He is.

Yes he is.

Yes they do.

No I'm not. My position remains exactly the same. You're the one that asked for proof of something nobody said.
                Then show us some proof that Wilder has a contract with Dibella.

And also, does Dibella work for free? That would make the whole haymon / finkel / deas vs Hearn/Cunningham situation a bit different wouldn't it

You just keep shooting yourself in the foot. That's what happens when you lie constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                  Wilders not getting his shot, he's played too many games. He can fight breazele in front of some tumbleweed, he's talked his way out of a payday.
                  Yeah, Wilder is not getting the fight because he tried too hard to make this fight. Wait, what?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    But you're walking around complaining every day that AJ didn't accept 50m with no negotiation and "no reason to meet" in 24 hours.

You've literally moaned about it in this very thread.

So how can you accuse others of hypocrisy?
                    I've explained it to you before, but let me try one last time. Wilder's team wanted Joshua's team to accept the money split, only after this they would sit down and go for the details. The offer is still on, so the deadline was only playing games. And they were proved right in that was no reason to meet as Hearn wasn't going to accept it and now we know.
                    I remember you posting that, if the money was there, Joshua would accept. See how bad is it to make statement for people you don't even know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                      Hearn is trying to force Wilder to fight on Dazn with futures on him

God Eddie is straight scum.
                      Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      But I did ask to put your million in escrow multiple times I'm just waiting for you.
                      Originally posted by Just looking View Post
                      Yeah, Wilder is not getting the fight because he tried too hard to make this fight. Wait, what?
                      Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      If you keep your word about putting up 1 million then everyone will know for sure who was lying.
                      Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Hearn is scared. He saw how well Wilder takes hard punches and how AJ almost got KO’ed by Wlad. He feels the need to protect AJ, it’s so obvious. From the ridiculous $50mill requests, which they’re getting, to fighting at Wembley which they’re getting, and now supposedly needing more than an 8 week camp, and using that excuse to prolong the fight until next year. I’ve never heard a fighter duck another fighter because they need more than 8 weeks of training. That’s the typical camp for any big fight.
                      Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      I already have half the forum on ignore between this fight and the GGG/Cinnamon rematch
                      Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      Thanks for covering this so closely.
                      Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                      Man it's quite obvious Joshua and Hearn don't want the fight.

They know Wilder is a dangerous approach and has a chance of becoming the undisputed heavyweight division over Joshua.

If I was in Hearn and Joshua's shoes I would also stall the fight for now and gather more victories then go ahead and face Wilder.

I would do what Mayweather did with Pacquiao, it's a coward move but a smart business move and Hearn and Joshua seem to be in for the business than the sport itself.
                      Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      All of this he said, she said BS! Get back to me when the papers are signed, the date, place, time and network are all finalized. Or, if the fight is officially off, and both fighters are officially going in different directions. Until then, keep all of this old wash woman gossip trash where it belongs, in the trash. FOH.
                      Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
                      It took 4 weeks for wilder to accept

Now it will take another 4 weeks for wilder to sign the contract

He doesn’t want the fight or else he would have agreed and signed a long time ago
                      Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                      Remember I broke the two sticking points on here last night and now I can tell you to expect an announcement shortly. The sticking points was nothing haha!
                      Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                      Anybody with common sense will read the terms before signing a contract. And if you don’t understand them then you hire someone who can explain it to you. It’s just like buying a car or a house.
                      Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      great post not sure why their stance is all of a sudden changing but im used to hypocrisy around here. its weird that a boxing fan doesn't want to see this fight. I see posters saying wilder it taking too long and hearn should move on smh
                      Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      From what I understand, Wilder is not contractually tied to Showtime, neither is Joshua (I could be wrong). Therefore if DAZN are willing to pay more than them, what is the problem?

If any of this is even true, Hearn has insinuated that Team Wilder never insisted on Showtime being the broadcaster when they 'accepted' the offer. If that's the case, then it is their fault for any 'roadblocks' by not making that clear.
                      Hearn has been publicly shamed and forced to respond

Comment

Working...
                      X