Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    He wont answer it bc he knows the fight is not remotely 100 Million generated fight now unless hes ******ed . ( which is a possibility ) WBC now claiming 6X his purse is meaningless like thats standard procedure ?

The 50 Million statement by Joshua is reference to splitting the fight with Wilder .

These ******s still havent figured out that Joshua is going to make CLOSE to 40 Million if this fight happens in 2019 , MAYBE more so the 50 Million is pointless when considering home field advantage which IS standard for the ONE generating the money even getting closer to 30 .

@ Wilder fan girls , dont you realise Finkel was pushing for an END of year fight anyway but you want to pass blame on Hearn for not wanting the fight NEXT .

Dont you idiots not see the contradiction here ?
    lord aj said hed rather take a pay cut and fight at home.

Comment

• Lmao as the brainlets larping as secret millionaires itt, this is almost as good as the guy in lounge who tried to make out that he was totally a long-term adviser and connected person to the Iranian government when I called him out for spouting garbage about middle eastern politics. Some seriously deluded individuals on here.

While we're at it, let me join in. I'm actually a dark ninja assassin who fights demons from hell who want to take over the world every night. You just don't know about it because I'm super stealthy, I'm the best ninja ever, nobody sees anything and I don't leave a trace even when I kill a demon dragon the size of a skyscraper. Anyone who thinks I'm lying, I dare you to prove me wrong.

Comment

He wont answer it bc he knows the fight is not remotely 100 Million generated fight now unless hes ******ed . ( which is a possibility ) WBC now claiming 6X his purse is meaningless like thats standard procedure ?

The 50 Million statement by Joshua is reference to splitting the fight with Wilder .

These ******s still havent figured out that Joshua is going to make CLOSE to 40 Million if this fight happens in 2019 , MAYBE more so the 50 Million is pointless when considering home field advantage which IS standard for the ONE generating the money even getting closer to 30 .

@ Wilder fan girls , dont you realise Finkel was pushing for an END of year fight anyway but you want to pass blame on Hearn for not wanting the fight NEXT .

Dont you idiots not see the contradiction here ?
        Mathematically there is no way for Joshua to make $50 million if the fight is in the UK.

Not this year, not next year, not at all. The gates and PPV prices are too low. You need big U.S. revenues to do that.

And no one knows who Joshua is in the U.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
          Mathematically there is no way for Joshua to make $50 million if the fight is in the UK.

Not this year, not next year, not at all. The gates and PPV prices are too low. You need big U.S. revenues to do that.

And no one knows who Joshua is in the U.S.
          30/40 Million he will make in the U.K .

He WILL make 50 if the fight isnt next bc it becomes bigger.

Theres about a 15 Million difference from what he would make in the U.S adding in his U.K sponsorships .

There is little chance Wilder makes 15 Million in the U.S bc its NOT a 100 Million fight now ...lol

If Joshua recieves 50 Million then about 10 is left over give or take after other expenses are paid by team Wilder to pay Wilder and thats IF its a 70 Million dollar fight .

No one knows who Joshua is ? You really have to get off you tube !
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-26-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• wilder is going to make about 10x his normal payday when the fight gets made, joshua maybe 2x his usual payday or even less, thats pretty good for both of them, especially wilder!!!!!! ffs

hell if floyd is following this he would never offer wilder that much, never, wilder has never done a ppv and is a low selling fighter, he would be lucky to see 8 to 10 mil

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash View Post
              wilder is going to make about 10x his normal payday when the fight gets made, joshua maybe 2x his usual payday or even less, thats pretty good for both of them, especially wilder!!!!!! ffs

hell if floyd is following this he would never offer wilder that much, never, wilder has never done a ppv and is a low selling fighter, he would be lucky to see 8 to 10 mil
              Floyd fans will say Wilder is getting low balled, talking about double standards.

Comment

He wont answer it bc he knows the fight is not remotely 100 Million generated fight now unless hes ******ed .
                Showtime guaranteed the money. If they lose money, who cares. AJ got his 50 million. Once his bluff was called, he had new excuses.

Comment

• Desperate fan boys trying to use earnings as a reason to duck a fight

Casuals!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Floyd fans will say Wilder is getting low balled, talking about double standards.
                    Yup what happened to the A side B side everyone was yapping about for so long?
                    May could say 90/10 and the fan boys would yell A side!

Comment

• i used to slag floyd off with his a side b side stuff but he did have a point, a side does have certain advantages, usually decides location, this gives you the ref and the judges for the most part, u force your opponent to travel, some travel well, some not so well, money, a side makes the most cash, usually a lot more. Joshua may get ko'ed in the uk, but he wont lose a decision to wilder there, thats a fact, if joshua wants he can fight a very conservative fight against wilder, if he tried that in the US, wilder would win a decision, they would find a way to give him the fight, thats boxing so joshua is totally correct in demanding the fight in the uk, its the only logical call for him

Comment

Working...
                      X