Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im not impressed with spence low blow knock out of ocampo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We get it, you're a nutcase who spams this forum with this same kind of thread every day because hate for Spence consumes you. Get help. What you're doing is cringe worthy and you would be embarrassed AF if you weren't so out of touch.

Comment

I wasn't impressed on how I came to Houston and you made 1000 excuses to duck me either

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        We get it, you're a nutcase who spams this forum with this same kind of thread every day because hate for Spence consumes you. Get help. What you're doing is cringe worthy and you would be embarrassed AF if you weren't so out of touch.
        No you dont get it. Not everyone is spence d1ck rider like you..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          No you dont get it. Not everyone is spence d1ck rider like you..
          I respect Spence but have done nothing to hype him and have never called myself a fan. When you have to lie because the truth presents problems for you, that should tell you something about yourself. You've made a clown of yourself and I've a feeling you're the only one who doesn't see it.

Restraint is a great quality to have.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            I wasn't impressed on how I came to Houston and you made 1000 excuses to duck me either
            /End Thread

Comment

Ocampo should've received his 5 minutes. Out of this, Spence did his job

Comment

Do you really travel to people home towns to fight them larry?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Do you really travel to people home towns to fight them larry?
                  He was here for his son's basketball league.. i told him to meet me at walmart parking lot to fight.. but he didnt go.. now he is spreading lies i ducked him

Comment

Spence would have KOed Horn in 3 rounds or less. Horn is a walking punching bag with legs and arms and a butting head.Spence will KO Crawford if they fight in my opinion and I would bet good money on it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X