No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    Spurs already said they won't trade him yo a western conference team. Return must be worthy of kawhis talent if its a western conference team. If Towns wants out, and Kawhi wants out, then Minnesota and San Antonio should be the western conference front runner to get that deal done
    I want Magic to sign Lebron then trade him for Kawhi.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      I want Magic to sign Lebron then trade him for Kawhi.
      I feel its between Minnesota and Philly for him.

Comment

Kawhi is gone.

Wonder what the Lakers will give up for him.

Comment

https://lebronwire.usatoday.com/2018...lin-sexton/amp

Welcome to Cleveland Collin Sexton AKA Not Shabazz Napier 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Kawhi is gone.

Wonder what the Lakers will give up for him.
            The spurs don't plan on trading him to a western conference team unless its a superstar player or a ludicrous return. Minnesota could offer Towns, but I'd keep an eye on Philly.

Comment

I called Leonard to LA years ago on multiple occasions, you could see he's never been happy with the Spurs.

Spurs do not have much flexibility if Leonard is dead set on LA, any other team would just be renting him for 1 year because he's a free agent the next year.

Spurs really have nobody to blame but themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                I called Leonard to LA years ago on multiple occasions, you could see he's never been happy with the Spurs.

Spurs do not have much flexibility if Leonard is dead set on LA, any other team would just be renting him for 1 year because he's a free agent the next year.

If George decides to re-up with OKC which seems apparently likely as of late, that could be a prelude to other teams ignoring the trade destination requests of others. Can't let the inmates run the asylum

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  If George decides to re-up with OKC which seems apparently likely as of late, that could be a prelude to other teams ignoring the trade destination requests of others. Can't let the inmates run the asylum
                  Whats the solution though?

Players have all the power and its actually the owners who gave it all to them.

Comment

LA about to join this superteam f0ckery

i miss being hated...cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

How is this Spurs’ fault?

Literally everything points to it all being on Kawhi and his team

Forget the Spurs, he doesn’t even have a shoe deal atm because of his uncle

Comment

Working...
                      X