Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Beats Down, Stops Horn in Nine For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** off idiot. youre a ****** but thats no excuse. people support whoever they want to. so you thought bud would win? youra genius mate.

Comment

• Horn was a paper punk. Grabbing and holding like a masseuse. Young Manny would have put that ***** down. Glad Crawfish took this fool to school. Lil trumpet wasn’t on Crawfish level. Crooked bob pumping on x pills

Comment

• Good fight. Crawford started picking his shots better as the fight went on. Horn is really awkward though, was hard for Crawford to put much distance between them until those last few rounds. Thought Crawford would look smaller than Horn in there but he was basically the same size it seemed.

I will say it was odd seeing Byrd warn Horn for holding, when Crawford tied up 90% of the time. Horn was jumping in quite often, he seems to use his awkward approach to close distance rather than the jab. But nothing Horn was doing was illegal, it's just awkward to deal with. Without the holding Horn would have been able to work on the inside more often, and that was really his only chance.

Stoppage was very early for me, but looked like Crawford was taking over. I like Crawford a lot in terms of skills, but I don't think he is ready for Spence. That should be the next fight since they are probably top 2 at WW, but of course we never get those fights right away.

Comment

• Horn was out gunned by a more technical fighter plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Pacquiao had him in more trouble.
            Bud finished what Pacquiao started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
              Premature stoppage. The Hornet was about to attack
              my thoughts exactly. the hornet was about to sting

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                Lol.. No, no he wasn't. He doesn't have the power to hurt Horn like that.

"best fighter in the world" hahahahah whatever you say brother darkness!

You live vicariously through Crawford's ugly ass with his ugly baby mommas don't you?? Hahahahah. You think a victory for Crawford, is a victory for you!!
                Stay mad you rotten toothed ugly fat butthurt Cro-Magnon man lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                  my thoughts exactly. the hornet was about to sting
                  🤦*♂️ Can I get some

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Pacquiao had him in more trouble.
                    Foh lmao. Blame the ref. Bud was going to kill his ass if they let it go lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
                      Good fight. Crawford started picking his shots better as the fight went on. Horn is really awkward though, was hard for Crawford to put much distance between them until those last few rounds. Thought Crawford would look smaller than Horn in there but he was basically the same size it seemed.

I will say it was odd seeing Byrd warn Horn for holding, when Crawford tied up 90% of the time. Horn was jumping in quite often, he seems to use his awkward approach to close distance rather than the jab. But nothing Horn was doing was illegal, it's just awkward to deal with. Without the holding Horn would have been able to work on the inside more often, and that was really his only chance.

Stoppage was very early for me, but looked like Crawford was taking over. I like Crawford a lot in terms of skills, but I don't think he is ready for Spence. That should be the next fight since they are probably top 2 at WW, but of course we never get those fights right away.
                      People need to stop saying that Horn is awkward.

He's not.

He just sucks.

He just runs into the other fighter. That's all he does. That's not awkwardness.

Comment

Working...
                      X