Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: GGG Won't Be Unified Champ; Saunders Won't Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    then lets leave it there, and I will completely forget that I saw this ****ty/inaccurate post......
    Didn't see any quotation marks. The author took care to put in the proper punctuation when Golovkin spoke in another part of the article. Looks to me the author was surmising rather than reporting what he said. I'm glad you agree to forget about what you wanted to see in the article. Kudos..

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      He drew 15 million viewers for one of his fights but according to you nobody cares. LOL..

it was an utter joke, and an obvious cherry-pick

trust you not to notice

the reason that Team Bullshht gave for that OBVIOUS cherry-pick

is that Gennady needed to be rewarded more for a fight that RISKY

so..... NO kid, money was not the issue..... the risk was

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Didn't see any quotation marks. The author took care to put in the proper punctuation when Golovkin spoke in another part of the article. Looks to me the author was surmising rather than reporting what he said. I'm glad you agree to forget about what you wanted to see in the article. Kudos..

what, you think the writer..... completely made that shht up ?

he wrote that article, after talking to the Golovkin circus after the fight

Comment

it was an utter joke, and an obvious cherry-pick

trust you not to notice

the reason that Team Bullshht gave for that OBVIOUS cherry-pick

is that Gennady needed to be rewarded more for a fight that RISKY

so..... NO kid, money was not the issue..... the risk was
          He drew 15 million viewers and you say nobody cares...LOL.
          Your ducking the point of the post again and as usual. Do how do you explain your statement nobody cares for Murata but he drew 15 million viewers. I'm waiting.....

Comment

then lets leave it there, and I will completely forget that I saw this ****ty/inaccurate post......
            All facts and and one if and then statement which you interpreted as an excuse.

We certainly can drop that weird convo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street15 View Post
              All facts and and one if and then statement which you interpreted as an excuse.

We certainly can drop that weird convo.

nah, that post was bull****.....

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
              1. They only agreed on financial terms, based on what Warren says. Warren was the one that drafted the contract. It was an offer to Gennady. Not Loeffler offering Saunders the fight. Huge difference

not true at all

they had been negotiating for MONTHS

Frank did not suddenly shoot Tom an offer out of the blue, like you are insinuating

Saunders stated that he agreed to THEIR terms, to fight Golovkin in Kazakhstan (which doesn't sound like Saunders terms, does it?) and he said that he had signed the contract, but Golovkin had lost his pen, AGAIN!

I don't blame Golovkin for selecting Canelo over Saunders

but I do blame dishonest fans who try to pretend that it never happened..... and there is certainly no point whatsoever in trying to blame Saunders lol

2. If they agreed on financial terms in March of 2017, then he turns around and asks Jacobs for $7m to fight him, and even Sanchez is surprised at that number, that lets you know that anything near that just can't happen. If the money isn't there to generate Saunders a $7m purse today, there certainly was no way it was there to guarantee him a $7m one year ago.

that is a if/when/but statement..... made over a non-official youtube comment..... regarding a TOTALLY DIFFERENT opponent.....

that is just an opinion, an opinion based on guesswork that has already been proven inaccurate (see above)

and NO, it is not reasonable/acceptable to ASSUME that those comments were in any way pertinent to the guy who Saunders actually wants to fight, Golovkin

I have no problem with you suggesting that Saunders may have priced himself highly because he has no interest whatsoever in fighting Danny Jacobs..... but that is because he is the WBO champ who wants to fight Canelo/Golovkin

if he is avoiding Jacobs (and he probably is) then he is avoiding Danny for the exact same reason that Golovkin is avoiding Jacobs Charlo and Derevyanchenko..... because they bring absolutely nothing to the table at this point

That fight just can't generate enough for a $25m purse guarantee to be split between the two. That type of coin just doesn't exist.

FACT: you have no idea what Saunders would accept for that - or for any other - fight..... especially not based off your earlier assumptions

not buying a word of it lol..... glad it's over

it is over, right ?

Comment

nah, that post was bull****.....

not true at all

they had been negotiating for MONTHS

Frank did not suddenly shoot Tom an offer out of the blue, like you are insinuating

Saunders stated that he agreed to THEIR terms, to fight Golovkin in Kazakhstan (which doesn't sound like Saunders terms, does it?) and he said that he had signed the contract, but Golovkin had lost his pen, AGAIN!

I don't blame Golovkin for selecting Canelo over Saunders

but I do blame dishonest fans who try to pretend that it never happened..... and there is certainly no point whatsoever in trying to blame Saunders lol

that is a if/when/but statement..... made over a non-official youtube comment..... regarding a TOTALLY DIFFERENT opponent.....

that is just an opinion, an opinion based on guesswork that has already been proven inaccurate (see above)

and NO, it is not reasonable/acceptable to ASSUME that those comments were in any way pertinent to the guy who Saunders actually wants to fight, Golovkin

I have no problem with you suggesting that Saunders may have priced himself highly because he has no interest whatsoever in fighting Danny Jacobs..... but that is because he is the WBO champ who wants to fight Canelo/Golovkin

if he is avoiding Jacobs (and he probably is) then he is avoiding Danny for the exact same reason that Golovkin is avoiding Jacobs Charlo and Derevyanchenko..... because they bring absolutely nothing to the table at this point

FACT: you have no idea what Saunders would accept for that - or for any other - fight..... especially not based off your earlier assumptions

not buying a word of it lol..... glad it's over

it is over, right ?
                You just repeated/copy/pasted everything we went over already. Turn the corner already man. Good grief. We're just fans. Remember that? We already agreed on that. And agreed to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street15 View Post
                  You just repeated/copy/pasted everything we went over already. Turn the corner already man. Good grief. We're just fans. Remember that? We already agreed on that. And agreed to move on.

no, I did not

I completely wrote that post from scratch

find me parts you think are copy/pasted

dude..... I answered your post honestly, don't try to spin it

Comment

no, I did not

I completely wrote that post from scratch

find me parts you think are copy/pasted

dude..... I answered your post honestly, don't try to spin it
                    There's nothing to spend. You keep acting like you or I matter in the decision making process. We don't. If I say "ggg won't fight him because saunders want $45m" that doesn't mean you should jump off the deep end and say "Seeeee, you're making excuses for GGG. Now he's gonna listen to you and never negotiate with Saunders"

Again. You need to be reminded that we are JUST fans. We don't matter. Don't keep thinking we do. (atleast when it comes to negotiating and the negotiation process). This forum, is just that. It's just a forum.

I moved past it. You keep bringing it up. We agreed that we are just fans. Yet you keep forgetting it somehow.

And yes, you did answer my question/respond to me. I get it. Just keep in mind, when you talk, you're just a fan. Not at the negotiating table.

Comment

• [QUOTE=The D3vil;18754586]1. IF he had fought Derevyechenko y'all would've blasted him for fighting a guy with 12 fights.

2. Also, why would he spend all his time preparing to fight a guy like Canelo, go through a whole training camp and then change direction to fight a guy like Derevyechenko on short prep time?

3. What's wrong with making money? It'd be different if Canelo was a so-called bum, like y'all claim GGG likes to fight, but he's the lineal/ring champion and on most people's top 10 P4P list.

GGG is 36, he should be thinking about fighting the best fighters for the biggest bucks at this age.

1. Y'all wouldn't have said ****. That's a cop out statement. Also, are you saying fighting a jmw who had been out the ring for two years is better than fighting Dervy who is a mando?

2. He didn't spend his entire camp preparing to fight Alvarez. The fight had been off since the end of March. You forget the weeks they spent trying to fight Spike and the Mexican welterweight turned junior middleweight.

3. Nothing wrong with making money. I don't l like the bs spin they put in why they didn't fight Dervy. I also don't like the fan certain fans have promoted the move l ije it was his only option.

Comment

Working...
                      X