Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Huge Incentive for Golovkin, Canelo to Do Rematch Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
    Canelo is 27, and fans follow dialogues from ATG's and boxers, not theory from forum posters.

Nothing will ever change the fact that Golovkin had hard fights with Jacobs and Canelo. I'm actually glad that Canelo made him miss all night. As said before, my boy Floyd passed the torch!
    Canelo has the torch, but he has to beat GGG! Floyd beat Manny! Floyd beat Oscar! Some opponents have to beaten for your legacy! What if Ali never beat Frazier? What if Marquez never decapitated Pacquiao?

Comment

He will lose the IBF belt....... Eddie better job on this for jacobs. What if Saunders jumped on it? I think he could out box that Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Canelo has the torch, but he has to beat GGG! Floyd beat Manny! Floyd beat Oscar! Some opponents have to beaten for your legacy! What if Ali never beat Frazier? What if Marquez never decapitated Pacquiao?
        Canelo is 27. Floyd fought Oscar at 30? Floyd had how many problems to shut the critics? Even with IV-Gate....karma supersedes. In the end, Floyd will and had always beaten Pacquiao unless more investigate reporters continue to write stories or theories...

Canelo 5 years from now can be interviewed by sources and say, ''Look at the old tape. I made Golovkin miss all night. I had the better shots. He pussied out of the rematch to call me a cheat. I told everyone that I was clean, and I even did this hair testing that Victor Conte had recommended to VADA and GBP...I did all that and proved I was clean. Golovkin was never better than me.''

Comment

They need to rematch next else it only makes sense for Golovkin to make a fraction again vs Derevyanchenko. He is going to lose that belt but the Ring belt takes precedence for we know Derevyanchenko hasn't really done anything special to warrant a title shot.

Comment

Canelo is 27. Floyd fought Oscar at 30? Floyd had how many problems to shut the critics? Even with IV-Gate....karma supersedes. In the end, Floyd will and had always beaten Pacquiao unless more investigate reporters continue to write stories or theories...

Canelo 5 years from now can be interviewed by sources and say, ''Look at the old tape. I made Golovkin miss all night. I had the better shots. He pussied out of the rematch to call me a cheat. I told everyone that I was clean, and I even did this hair testing that Victor Conte had recommended to VADA and GBP...I did all that and proved I was clean. Golovkin was never better than me.''
            Floyd's IV Gate, was vs. Manny "Special Shakes, Scared of Needles" Pacquiao! Not the same deal. GGG is not a suspect opponent! Floyd vs. Manny is a historical fact! "Golovkin was never better than me" is an opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Floyd's IV Gate, was vs. Manny "Special Shakes, Scared of Needles" Pacquiao! Not the same deal. GGG is not a suspect opponent! Floyd vs. Manny is a historical fact! "Golovkin was never better than me" is an opinion!
              let me remind you...Canelo is 27. There's optimism. How did Floyd perform returning with Marquez? How old was Floyd then?

As Jessie Vargas said, Canelo is getting better and stronger. He learned a lot from the Golovkin fight.

Again, he is 27. Experience and style plays a big role psychologically. I'm anxious to see how Canelo fights next. Canelo has a good 7 years left imo. He's had many fights. Experience plays a big role.

Comment

True! That evidence will always exist!

Comment

Nobody listen to me before, But this confirms it yet again. GGG is taking the lions share. Canelo needs GGG

Comment

Yeah, look at the old tape and watch the fight where majority of fans/boxers/etc. all agreed that Golovkin should have edged a decision.

But ignore that for a second, look at the old tape where a 27 year old, and in his prime Canelo couldn't beat a 35 year old boxer.

Comment

money money money BJS outslicks them both neither red balls or GGG will ever sign to fight him why should they when they can put on another charade and split $50'000'000 between them that's all the "incentive" laughler needs as he laughs at the casuals and the fanboys all the way to the bank

Comment

Working...
                      X