No announcement yet.

I can't wait for the Canelo-Golovkin saga to end

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait for the Canelo-Golovkin saga to end

What a bunch of whiney, crybaby bitches it's made of boxing fans and promoters. I think I care less for both fighters now and was pretty excited for Canelo-Jacobs and Golovkin-Saunders....

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    What a bunch of whiney, crybaby bitches it's made of boxing fans and promoters. I think I care less for both fighters now and was pretty excited for Canelo-Jacobs and Golovkin-Saunders....
    It’s such a huge money spinner, it will be a trilogy or more....

Comment

Yeah but the GGG-Canelo rematch had to happen, otherwise it would always feel like unfinished business and unanswered questions. But yeah all of the drama and delays were too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Yeah but the GGG-Canelo rematch had to happen, otherwise it would always feel like unfinished business and unanswered questions. But yeah all of the drama and delays were too much.
        There are too many other good fights just waiting to happen.

Comment

They are BOTH using each other to "hide" from good tough fights!

Comment

For a fan who doesn't get caught up in the PR and the hype and who ignores the haters, the ignorant and the mentally defective, it's an interesting matchup.
            Two top guys going head to head. Alvarez claims it's his era and Golovkin claims he's top dog. The first fight was not a dominant performance by either guy so the rematch was inevitable.
            So much hype these days but it's rare that 2 top guys face each other, as a fan I"ll appreciate it.

Comment

Crying about the crying babies. Seems legit

Theonly way this ends is if GGG KTFO Canelo, that would settle the score

Comment

Don’t worry Canelo is gonna end it in September

Comment

The loser of that fight will be out of boxing. Or at the very least their reputation will take a hit and they won't be marketable anymore.

If Golovkin wins, I see him retiring and Canelo fading into irrelevance.

If Canelo wins, I see him continuing to fight and Golovkin retiring.

Comment

I agree! I was hoping that G would decline the offer. I am so tired of all the bs surrounding this fight. I do hope that G sparks Clenelo for the record doe! Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X