Would the wiser PED version of Canelo beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    If it was easy for Floyd he wouldn’t ask for a weak 152 pound weight drain Canelo. While Floyd Roids
    Floyd didn’t ask for anything casual. Learn about the sport before you start gossiping like a girl lol. He actually gave the cheater an extra 2lbs. Didn’t the cheater fight Cotto at catchweight, ChavezJr at catchweight, Lara at Catchweight, Khan at catchweight, James Kirkland at catchweight, Alfredo Angulo at catchweight lmaooo. I think we’ve found the common denominator smh disgrace to boxing 6 catchweight fights in a row has to be a record. He will be remember as a cheater and that’s it.

It's what I want, the Mayweather fight. That's what we put on the table. I feel more mature and for that I am willing to go down to 150 pounds," said Canelo to Sal Rodriguez. "De la Hoya said he was going to pursue the Mayweather fight [for me]. We are ready for it. It's what people want, for me to fight someone like [Mayweather]."

https://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alvarez-ill-drop-150-floyd-mayweather-jr--46563

Comment

They were probably both hot and Mayweather beats any version of Canelo. Canelo as fast as he his will never beat Floyd's reflexes.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        No sir, aside from Mayweather’s age. Who do you think he really learned how to get the advantage from?? Lol
        After that boxing clinic, Floyd figured he’d help the newbie with gear
        Gear? No sir. You can’t have 6 healthy kids on gear and his back would look like Pacquiaos if he did. It’s African genetics passed down from his father and mother. Look how big and fast sr still is. If he was he’d be knocking guys like Berto smooth tf out
        Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 06-16-2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Lmao why would we believe a cheater if he cheats he definitely lies. Just a built in excuse for the cheater. Floyd was actually generous and gave the cheater a extra 2 lbs

After his win, Alvarez challenged Mayweather on national television. Mayweather is scheduled to fight on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Alvarez approached Oscar De La Hoya, President of Golden Boy Promotions, and requested a fight with Mayweather.
          "It's what I want, the Mayweather fight. That's what we put on the table. I feel more mature and for that I am willing to go down to 150 pounds," said Canelo to Sal Rodriguez. "De la Hoya said he was going to pursue the Mayweather fight [for me]. We are ready for it. It's what people want, for me to fight someone like [Mayweather]."

https://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alv...ther-jr--46563
          That's from when Canelo was 21, and when he was 19 he could have made 147, so what?
          read this again and try to understand it this time.
          I can't do it, those days are over, I can't make that weight anymore, I've grown

Comment

lil red nor lil g can beat TBE.

Comment

peds dont win fights a guy wouldnt have won anyway.

the answer is clearly no....unless peds makes a guy smarter

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Your hate for Floyd is causing your brain to atrophy. You're starting to sound dumber and dumber every month.

Canelo offered a catchweight of 150 to Floyd in order to make the fight happen. When the two teams got to negotiations they eventually agreed on meeting halfway instead, so they decided on a catchweight of 152. You say Canelo couldn't make 154 anymore but he fought at 154 several more times after he and Floyd fought. Dude, you don't even know what you're talking about and you're missing facts.
                That's horse**** and has been debunked plenty times over

Floyd's team forced Canelo to lie about "we offered the catchweight" which is obvious bs as Canelo would have died trying to make 150

the truth is, Floyd forced the catchweight, it was a catchweight match OR NO FIGHT. Canelo foolishly agreed to it

Read this and weep, *****

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/12/4...13-catchweight

From Canelo's mouth:

"when the (fight) negotiations started, they wanted me to go to 147. I said that's physically impossible. I couldn't do it. Then they inched up to 150. I said I can't do it, that's impossible. Those days are over. I can't make that weight anymore, I've grown.

"Then they went up to 151. And then finally, so we could make the fight, I said, 'If anything, I'll give up two pounds. I'll go up to 152. I agreed to that. Then they tried to force me to be quiet and not to mention anything that they came up with the weight of 152. And that's why ... I haven't said anything until now.
                Floyd the hypocritic ***** forced Canelo to a bs catchweight fight to weaken him, after criticizing Pac for fighting a cw match against Cotto. Floyd had fought at 154 before and was a 154 champ, but didn't have the balls to face a non drained Canelo

and no, Canelo didn't fight "several more times at 154" liar

he staged all the rest of his fights after Floyd at 155, creating the Caneloweight, BECAUSE HE COULDNT MAKE 154 anymore

The only exception was his fight against Liam Smith, his last match before moving up to MW, and a match with no drug testing..hmm I wonder why

Floyd beat a WEIGHT DRAINED ZOMBIE, because he's a coward, who can't step into the ring if he doesn't have overwhelming advantages over every opponent he faces

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                Let these dick moves never be forget!
                Yeah, but they'll keep trying to rewrite history to paint Floydette in a better light, they always do
                Last edited by lopetego; 06-17-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Alvarez was so out of his depth against Mayweather that I can't imagine he ever becomes a fighter capable of beating him. Not without considerable judging help.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    That's horse**** and has been debunked plenty times over

Floyd's team forced Canelo to lie about "we offered the catchweight" which is obvious bs as Canelo would have died trying to make 150

the truth is, Floyd forced the catchweight, it was a catchweight match OR NO FIGHT. Canelo foolishly agreed to it

Read this and weep, *****

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/12/4...13-catchweight

From Canelo's mouth:

Floyd the hypocritic ***** forced Canelo to a bs catchweight fight to weaken him, after criticizing Pac for fighting a cw match against Cotto. Floyd had fought at 154 before and was a 154 champ, but didn't have the balls to face a non drained Canelo

and no, Canelo didn't fight "several more times at 154" liar

he staged all the rest of his fights after Floyd at 155, creating the Caneloweight, BECAUSE HE COULDNT MAKE 154 anymore

The only exception was his fight against Liam Smith, his last match before moving up to MW, and a match with no drug testing..hmm I wonder why

Floyd beat a WEIGHT DRAINED ZOMBIE, because he's a coward, who can't step into the ring if he doesn't have overwhelming advantages over every opponent he faces

Yeah, but they'll keep trying to rewrite history to paint Floydette in a better light, they always do
                    The Lara fight was at 154, the Angulo fight was at 154, and the Liam Smith fight was at 154. So come again and tell me how Canelo never fought at 154 again or could no longer make the weight? Canelo fought Austin Trout at 153 pounds, right before the Floyd fight, but somehow he couldn't make 154 anymore? Are you a moron or just dishonest?

And simply because Canelo said he never offered the fight at 150 doesn't make it true. I recall as early as 2011 there was a statement from Canelo saying he would be willing to come down to fight Mayweather. Canelo accepted the fight at 152, no one forced him to do anything. He's a grown man so don't act like another grown man can force him to do anything. Before the fight many of you Floyd haters said he would duck the fight, he fights Canelo, schools him and instead of giving him any credit you come up with b.s. excuses. Which is what losers do when they don't get their way.

Comment

I don't see why people are surprised.
                      Counter punchers that usually go against faster counter punchers usually lose.
                      It's a bad stylistic nightmare. Being a thinker against a boxer whose the ultimate thinker is a bad idea.
                      To say that Canelo should have just bumrushed Floyd would go against everyway he's trained stylistically for his whole career. It'd be like if Provodnikov had an opponent and people were disappointed he didn't just outbox his guy the whole time.

Comment

Working...
                      X