Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Everything Golovkin wanted!" Canelo's knee, message to him now it's on!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Everything Golovkin wanted!" Canelo's knee, message to him now it's on!

Good video. Thanks foe that.

Comment

Nothing personal? Yeah right! Other than that just a whole lot of lawyer, err...trainer speak.

Always gotta repeat that Canelo better come to fight & stop running!

Guess what Abel, the #1 thing you two should be working on in camp is how to counter the counter along with setting it up. Golovkin was a little too cautious last fight because of those & all he needs to adjust is his timing by throwing more off beat punches while specifically looking for Canelo's retaliation.

Of course he still needs to work off the jab, put pressure & attack the body more but now that you've seen what Canelo's plan was it's up to you train your fighter for it. Canelo can't hang going toe to toe so you gotta expect more of the same as last time.

Comment

Abel needs to shut his trap with this 'running' talk. They didn't mind or care when Willie Monroe ran because they caught him. Golovkin came in too cautious and unprepared for the style that Canelo dictated early on, and it showed.

I realize he's just trying to stir up **** to sell the fight, but this running talk is really getting old by now.

Comment

Able's job is to prep his fighters for every eventuality within reason.. I don't think he did that for the first fight . He has a philosophy that his fighters don't adjust to their opponents. They force the opponents to adjust to then I always found this attitude troublesome. Against elite fighters this doesn't always work. Canelo even though I dislike him is an elite fighter. I think Able isn't going to make that mistake again. Since I'm on my rant. Has anyone ever seen videos of Golovkin practicing fighting in the clinches ala Duran? He's physically strong and smart. I think he would take to that like a duck to water. These things have to be practised to be effective. He also limits sparring for Golovkin. If he's limiting sparring how the heck do you get your fighter to be more of a complete fighter? I'm not a boxer so if anyone out there can enlighten me please do.

Comment

War canelo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Able's job is to prep his fighters for every eventuality within reason.. I don't think he did that for the first fight . He has a philosophy that his fighters don't adjust to their opponents. They force the opponents to adjust to then I always found this attitude troublesome. Against elite fighters this doesn't always work. Canelo even though I dislike him is an elite fighter. I think Able isn't going to make that mistake again. Since I'm on my rant. Has anyone ever seen videos of Golovkin practicing fighting in the clinches ala Duran? He's physically strong and smart. I think he would take to that like a duck to water. These things have to be practised to be effective. He also limits sparring for Golovkin. If he's limiting sparring how the heck do you get your fighter to be more of a complete fighter? I'm not a boxer so if anyone out there can enlighten me please do.
              Many boxers dislike sparring, take la maravilla martinez. Sparring helps you with reflexes and also with the faints. I dont think sparring is great,let alone those sparring wars. I used to sparr and one time one of my ribs was bruised(I really think it broke since it took almost 2 months to heal) and the guy had a a bloody nose and neither one learned anything. You get a lot of fighters that get hurt on sparring. Do you have those links of GGG clinching?

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                Many boxers dislike sparring, take la maravilla martinez. Sparring helps you with reflexes and also with the faints. I dont think sparring is great,let alone those sparring wars. I used to sparr and one time one of my ribs was bruised(I really think it broke since it took almost 2 months to heal) and the guy had a a bloody nose and neither one learned anything. You get a lot of fighters that get hurt on sparring. Do you have those links of GGG clinching?
                No I don't that's the point I've never seen any. As far as sparring wars go I can see how they could be damaging. When I was younger many moons ago four of us were in the basement if my chum"s house and he had a set of gloves. My two chums started sparring. The guy who won called me out. We started off respectful but it got intense. He quit. My other chum who was shorter than me but outweighed me by 40 pounds said, Hey you're pretty good. Lets spar. He had a rep as a good street fighter. I said are you nuts you'll kill me. Anyway I gave him a bloody nose and then for some reason I decided to take a nap on the basement floor. I had a headache for a day.. LOL
                Last edited by TonyGe; 06-15-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  Abel needs to shut his trap with this 'running' talk. They didn't mind or care when Willie Monroe ran because they caught him. Golovkin came in too cautious and unprepared for the style that Canelo dictated early on, and it showed.

I realize he's just trying to stir up **** to sell the fight, but this running talk is really getting old by now.
                  ... now tell me that the first fight wasn't staged with a view to a rematch and/or trilogy?...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... now tell me that the first fight wasn't staged with a view to a rematch and/or trilogy?...
                    All the talk about a trilogy before they even got into the ring was suspicious. I hope your wrong but.....

Comment

Working...
                    X