Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: I Made History & People Act Like I Don't Even Exist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields: I Made History & People Act Like I Don't Even Exist

Claressa Shields has made rapid progress since she turned pro less than 14 months ago. The two-time Olympic gold medalist won two world titles in just her fourth professional fight. The IBF/WBC women's super middleweight champion also will headline a "ShoBox" card for the third time Friday night, when she'll make the first defenses of her 168-pound championships against unbeaten Tori Nelson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You, ugly Biotch, you didn't make history. You have to do something relevant to actually make history.

#AnotherBiotchPlayingTheVictimCard
    Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 01-08-2018, 09:58 PM.

Comment

(Insert ignorant comment about women's boxing here)

Comment

Good luck getting equal pay. It has nothing to do with gender, it has to do with being able to put asses in the seats. Just look at how Rhonda Rousey was getting that cake because she was headlining and putting cheeks in seats and in front of ppv broadcasts. Shields is lucky to be getting on Shobox. Amanda Serrano should have gotten more shine like that. Shields barely has a handful of fights and is already being featured on TV. Not bad at all considering how heavy the weigh is and lack of depth at the higher weights

Comment

Cry me a river, If she wants to see a real prizefighter who was never given recognition, she should look into Marvin Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Cry me a river, If she wants to see a real prizefighter who was never given recognition, she should look into Marvin Hagler.
            So because she's not getting recognition she has to stop whining and acknowledge that hagler suffered the same fate as her? How the fuck does that make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
              So because she's not getting recognition she has to stop whining and acknowledge that hagler suffered the same fate as her? How the fuck does that make sense
              (Insert Capt. Save a boxing h0, White Knight comment here)

There's always at least one...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                She’s complaining because she’s been pro for two years and not getting the recognition she thinks she deserves. Guys and girls have paid far more dues than her and gotten less recognition. That’s what I’m saying. If that doesn’t make sense, I don’t know what to tell you.

And Hagler had it way worse and he was far better
                Last edited by _Rexy_; 01-08-2018, 10:10 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

It's going to be hard for her to do because no other female fighter is as interesting as she is. She needs a legit rival!! Why DA hell she think Batman was the sh** because he had bad @$$ rivals like two face, Bane and that crazy motha f**a name Joker who tried to take over the world!!! And people wanted to see batman whoop they @$$!! There's not one female fighter that the world wants to see her fight to give her the recognition she wants!! The Klitschko brothers dominated for years and never really got much credit for it mainly because the competition in the division wasn't very competitive. She's wrong though because she's getting more attention than any other female boxer and she's won awards. In order for her to take her popularity to the next level she can start by marketing herself with commercials, do a few movies like Rhonda Rousey ( or fighting Rhonda Rousey), get on the under card of a major ppv. But complaining isn't gonna cut it.
                  Last edited by AdonisCreed; 01-08-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

I used to be a fan until she was PROUD of her UNC Leon suker punching Jose.

She has NO CLASS!!! DeGale called her out for that BS and she attacked him. FINALLY someone from her team told her to STFU!!! And she listened then deleted her comments.

Comment

Working...
                    X