Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's behavior is more suspicious than Pac's when it comes to PED use!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    but he always has blood drawn before the fight for std testing.....and yes his team makes him look bad Arum has mad 1001 excuses..Floyd is willing to be tested anytime so how he can be a amin suspect is beyond me.hope this was a joke..do i think Manny is juicing???no..do i think Arum is trying to milk him dry??HELL YES
    you mean the blood test 20 days before the fights?
    and i only recall him doin it for clottey, any proof he does it every fight?

Comment

Don't you guys ever get tired of talking about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
        you mean the blood test 20 days before the fights?
        and i only recall him doin it for clottey, any proof he does it every fight?
        proof??you HAVE to get tested for std's before EVERY fight..thats common knowledge

Comment

1 huge difference ...Floyd didnt have 1001 reasons not to take OST'S............thats the only thing that made Manny suspect his teams own actions
          i dont know man, put yourself in manny's position. would u have bow down and accept the test just like that after your opponent has been going around saying u suck, and that it would be easy work and that u have no skills and your a cheater. would u just fold and accept his demand just like that after all that has been said? and be honest here i know its easy to say u will because your not really in manny's position but when your consider the best right now your not just gonna fold and accept your opponents demand after he has already put u down.

u guys are not looking at it like that, u just look at what floyd demands then when manny refuse u guys starts to question manny without looking at the whole thing first. both of these guys floyd and manny will just not bow down to eachother and especially with arum we all know he's not gonna just give in to floyd's demand like that. If floyd wants to demand something thats out of the norm, arum is gonna counter it by suggesting how its done, etc.

Comment

Floyd should just behave himself and stop talking PEDS. He needs pac more than Pac needs floyd, so does Floyd want to fight or not?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Floyd should just behave himself and stop talking PEDS. He needs pac more than Pac needs floyd, so does Floyd want to fight or not?
              How is that??? do explain....both are already hall of fame bound and atg's...both need each other cause the fans demand it

Comment

proof??you HAVE to get tested for std's before EVERY fight..thats common knowledge
                right, regardless, "20 days before the fight"

Comment

How is that??? do explain....both are already hall of fame bound and atg's...both need each other cause the fans demand it
                  honestly floyd do need manny more only because of floyd's undefeated record. now if manny is undefeated and floyd is not then i would have it the other way around. only because with manny he will always be consider as an ATG but with 3 losses already. now with floyd he will be consider as an ATG and undefeated BUT theres always gonna be the what if he would have fought pac would he still be undefeated? u see with pac theres really no debate about what if pac would have fought floyd, because pac already has 3losses on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    What the Floydboyz fail to realize is, its Floyd who seems more suspicious when it comes to PED use.

-He takes unusually long periods of time off then comes back. (PED cycle?)

-He's gotten angrier and more aggressive over the past few yrs (roid rage?)

-They both weighed the same at 16yrs old yet Floyd seems to handle the weight and opponents just as well as Pac if not better.

-All of a sudden he's very vocal about PED use in the sport. (guilty conscience?)

-Beat up his baby momma in a fit of rage.
                    -Put up a racist tirade against Manny Pacquiao in a fit of rage.
                    -Poked a security guard in the face in a fit of rage.
                    -Cursed his father out on national tv in a fit of rage
                    -Lost his cool with an 80yr old Merchant in a fit of rage
                    -Anytime he's asked about Pacquiao, he becomes enraged.
                    -Always seems to be in a fit of rage
                    Etc....

If Floyd was really serious about OSDT.....He'd follow the Olympic rules and test all year round. Not just during the 8 week training camp leading up to a fight. This isnt following Olympic testing protocol. This is Floyd Mayweather protocol.
                    Floyd takes random tests so until he refuses it he is not suspect. To me, a guy who refuses is suspect and not the guy who is giving his blood and piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                      right, regardless, "20 days before the fight"
                      USADA doesnt test anywhere close to the fight unless they have a "suspicion"

now he says he'll take it..hopefully this fight finally happens just waiting till after the JMM fight

Comment

Working...
                      X