• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCSHERPY View Post
    YOU FAILEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD

He never backed FLOYD?

Are you mentally ill.

Floyd always had tune ups and he fought bums like SOSA.NDOU,BRUSELES and other clowns.

PACQUIAO s first fight at lightwelterweight is against best lightwelterweight in the world RICKY HATTON.

PACQUIAO s first fight at WW is agains HOYA and second is against COTTO.
    What the? I dont get your post... Arum didnt push Floyd and back him that's why Floyd left Top Rank... Look soon as he leaves top ranks he gets the biggest paying fights of his career... Arum didnt give a **** about Floyd and he doesnt give a **** about Peterson... If you're latino or white go to Top Rank Arum will treat you like his own blood

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Flaw View Post
      Pacman doesn't want to fight any fast slick american boxer. The boxer with the fastest hand he has faced is JMM
      Well what slick American boxer was there at 126 and 130. Who were better than JMM

Yet ducked Campbell at 135 for one dimensional Diaz
      I would give you Cambell. But, Campbell was not the #1 guy at LW. It was Casamayor at the time. But, you right he could of fought Campbell.

Ducked Bradley at 140 for one dimensional Hatton
      Now he didn't duck Bradley. That is ridiculous. Hatton was the 140lbs lineal champion, Ring Magazine champion, undefeated at 140, and consencus #1 fighter at 140. And, Bradley is not really a slick fighter. He likes to outhustle you and fight on the inside. He could be slick he has that skill. But, he also likes it to make it a little brawl out there. But, Is not ducking cuz Pac went for the #1 guy. If he would of went for Bradley. That would of meant Pac was avoiding the #1 guy at 140.

So far really Campbell is the only slick american fighter he has avoided. So I am not sure avoiding or ducking 1 fighter. Is ducking a style of a boxer. Unless you can name some more examples of slick American fighters Pac has avoided? Can you? Can you name another a legit slick American fighter Pac has ducked? So far you only got 1.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        lol. you do know if Peterson beats Bradley that is the next fight right?
        stop it! floyd must fight mosley or the winner of cotto/pac... no more ****in LWs and jr WWs.

Comment

If Bradley beats Peterson he deserves a fight with Pacquiao... I'm starting a petition! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
            What the? I dont get your post... Arum didnt push Floyd and back him that's why Floyd left Top Rank... Look soon as he leaves top ranks he gets the biggest paying fights of his career... Arum didnt give a **** about Floyd and he doesnt give a **** about Peterson... If you're latino or white go to Top Rank Arum will treat you like his own blood

COTTO and MARGARITO fought everyone so STFU.

FROID AVOID MAYWEATHER JR. fought at WW only bum JUDAH and guy with 15 losses BALDOMIR!

Comment

If Bradley beats Peterson he deserves a fight with Pacquiao... I'm starting a petition! haha
              What pay per view has Bradley headlined???

He needs to step his ppv game up 1st

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCSHERPY View Post
                COTTO and MARGARITO fought everyone so STFU.

FROID AVOID MAYWEATHER JR. fought at WW only bum JUDAH and guy with 15 losses BALDOMIR!
                Huh? So Mayweather has only fought the lineal champion at Welterweight? But What does that even have to do with I have said?
                What the hell are you talking about? I'm saying that Arum only pushes his latino fighters and doesnt care much about his black fighters because he believe latino fighters bring in more money... Damn you're an idiot this conversation is over

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  What pay per view has Bradley headlined???

He needs to step his ppv game up 1st
                  Bradley needs to come to the darkside.... HBO

Comment

Bradley needs to come to the darkside.... HBO
                    Or fight Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                      Or fight Amir Khan.
                      Amir Khan doesnt want that fight, hell he doesnt even wanna fight Maidana let alone Bradley

Comment

Working...
                      X