Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Two Welterweight Divisions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I come to give the writer some love for a good write-up and I see these dumba*s comments smh

Boxing fans are some of the most negative, contradictory, unsophisticated bunch across the sports landscape. The above comments reflect that.

Comment

"Crawford could find himself running out of welterweights anyone cares about far quicker. That won’t force worlds together."

If anyone would crossover, my guess would be Thurman! If Spence Jr. beats the winner of Garcia vs. Porter, and then beats Thurman too, then Arum must work out something with Haymon to get Crawford on Showtime! However, if Bob can get Thurman to come to Top Rank/ESPN, and that fight blows up (which I think it would) then Spence Jr. will have to crossover to ESPN for the MEGAFIGHT with Crawford! No matter where it's at, Spence vs. Crawford is definitely a PPV fight!

Comment

Why should Spence fight Garcia -Porter winner AND Thurman also to get Crawford? Is Crawford superstar ww or something?

What about this:

Crawford -Thurman
        Spence -Garcia/Porter

Winners fight.

Comment

Three fights id wanna see here

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
            I feel like Thurman is pulling a maywether maybe not a long break like floyd but he’ll come back and school puffy nipple dude
            Yeah, I'm hoping this long break is just to get back to 100% and not because he won't come back at 100%. He's been fighting on back to back injuries and he's always been dealing with injuries. I just hope they weren't career changing/ending type of injuries this time.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Spence beat brook who beat Porter, Porter is one of 2 best Thurman`s wins. How is Spence untested?
              1 decent win against a broken down Brook makes you untested.

For all we know Brook's performance against Porter was just Brook catching lightning in a bottle. Brook is completely unproven outside of that one victory where he held and smothered his way to the W.

Spence needs to face a puncher and someone there to actually win.

Comment

And beating Horn and Postol makes you a superstar and N. 1 p4p? Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
                  The real fight is between Keith Thurman and Terrance Crawford Errol Spence is just a weight bully steroid using junkie smdh he should be fighting at 160 but he’s to worried about getting exposed
                  This post is filled with hate

Comment

They say Spence never faced a real puncher.

What is the biggest puncher Crawford fought? Indongo?

Spence is much more tested that Crawford.

Comment

Man down

Terence doesn't really want this

Comment

Working...
                      X