Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ready to call Loma a HYPE JOB if...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The man made Rigo quit half way into the fight. I don't think 'hype job' would ever be an appropriate title

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
      Are you ready to call Loma a HYPE JOB if...........he gets sparked by Linares this weekend? would a loss to Linares "expose" Loma or naw?

wachugot??????????????

ok go............
      Nope and Linares getting sparked watch..

Comment

Given the amount of hype he's received, that'll be the only plausible way to describe him. He should be beating the likes of Linares with ease.

Comment

It would take something shocking for me to ever call a guy with his talent and achievements a hype job. It would just tell me he wasn't on the level he was built up to be.

Comment

I don't see how he could lose to Linares, but Boxing is Boxing... Wouldn't affect my perception of him if he did because of what he did in his recent fights, aneliating stong opposition...

Comment

Nah. He toyed with the purists dream and made him quit. Then sent them into hell where they all of a sudden claimed rigo was too small.

People lose in boxing. Every fighter has weaknesses.

Comment

He’s been a hype job since Salido whooped him

Comment

Garbage thread.

Does every boxer who have a lost or two in history had been considered "exposed?"

Comment

You got two fast fighters entering the ring. One fighter has paper mache for skin and the other one (loma) looks to have fragile skin himself as he marks up easily.

All it takes is one bad cut to derail a fight, in either direction. Talent wise Loma is among the top 2 or 3 in the world, but there are other intangibles always at play.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                      Garbage thread.

Does every boxer who have a lost or two in history had been considered "exposed?"
                      you do realize what site you are posting on right?

Comment

Working...
                      X