Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: I Made History & People Act Like I Don't Even Exist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    She’s complaining because she’s been pro for two years and not getting the recognition she thinks she deserves. Guys and girls have paid far more dues than her and gotten less recognition. That’s what I’m saying. If that doesn’t make sense, I don’t know what to tell you.

And Hagler had it way worse and he was far better
    Not even 2 years. She's barely a year into her pro career and after winning the title in a division with only 18 contenders worldwide and half of them either have less than 5 fights or losing records.

But we're supposed to praise her for being a gigantic fish in a miniature pond.

Comment

So let me get this right....she's only had exposure 4 times and wants to dictate that people give her recognition when even a lot of boxing fans don't even watch women's boxing....sounds a bit premature to ask for a significant amount of public recognition....Especially when you have guys who have had over 30 fights and aren't getting their just dues from the public.

Comment

Women CAN make it big!! Ronda did it. And I just watched a HIGHLY entertaining PPV fight between Cyborg and Holly.

And I used to watch her fights but no more. She showed her tru colors.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
          Not even 2 years. She's barely a year into her pro career and after winning the title in a division with only 18 contenders worldwide and half of them either have less than 5 fights or losing records.

But we're supposed to praise her for being a gigantic fish in a miniature pond.
          Exactly! Deontay Wilder has 37 pro fights and 5(?) title defenses and he isn’t given any credit, yet we are supposed to praise a woman who’s basically been beating up ham and eggers for a year and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            (Insert Capt. Save a boxing h0, White Knight comment here)

There's always at least one...
            captain save a h0? That's you on the topic of Loma vs salido LOL

Comment

She’s complaining because she’s been pro for two years and not getting the recognition she thinks she deserves. Guys and girls have paid far more dues than her and gotten less recognition. That’s what I’m saying. If that doesn’t make sense, I don’t know what to tell you.

And Hagler had it way worse and he was far better
              Ok but you're offering no real criticism just saying "people have gone through worse"

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                I used to be a fan until she was PROUD of her UNC Leon suker punching Jose.

She has NO CLASS!!! DeGale called her out for that BS and she attacked him. FINALLY someone from her team told her to STFU!!! And she listened then deleted her comments.
                Some legit criticism, her "hes family so I agree with his actions" attitude was ******ed. I hope uzcategui smashes up Dirrell now

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                  Ok but you're offering no real criticism just saying "people have gone through worse"
                  Fine, hows this. Get more matches under your belt, stop saying stupid a*it to the media, and dominate your division. Don’t complain about not being given top exposure so early into your career, it will just turn people off of you.

Sure she has medals, but amateur and professional are very different beasts

Comment

Fine, hows this. Get more matches under your belt, stop saying stupid a*it to the media, and dominate your division. Don’t complain about not being given top exposure so early into your career, it will just turn people off of you.

Sure she has medals, but amateur and professional are very different beasts
                    That's fair

Comment

Another idiot complaining "I'm not popular, it's not fair, i did this so you've got to like me and pay me" wah wah wah

She should hook up with Wilder and they can cry together.

Comment

Working...
                      X