Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Get Jealous When You Think of Someone Fu*king A Girl That You Like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
    Not trying to impress you dumbass. I didn't know how to post on that thread of posts pics of yourself so I used it as my profile pic and I only have pics of me and my girl. I know you're too pathetic to realize what a relationship is since you've been a virgin your whole life. Why you so mad other getting ass? You sound insecure.
    Lol okay killer.

Listen like I said, you are not a killer, so stop with the act. There are people out there awaiting trial for real crimes out there and you are here being an electronic thug. You wouldn't speak like that, out of nowhere, to a stranger so don't do it on a forum either. Be yourself, stop trying to gain some friends here by being tough and using the phrase"getting ass" or "virgin". You do not look as cool as you think you do.

Comment

Nope, I've been on both sides of dating ex's with my friends, never really tripped that hard about it.. Things end up where they supposed to, at least at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Uh wait...what? Buck teeth? I've never shown anyone my teeth on BS

Why the **** are you making **** up?

Listen, i'd just grab you, smack you up, drop you, dust you off the floor and ask you "we're good now?". Unfortunately you're in your natural habitat and nothing can be done. You're p*ssy and I know it. Only a p*ssy would start talking wild **** from a screen while protected. We all see what happens to all of them when they get challenged by a man: They leave or start changing the subject. Sorry, as a CO, i'm used to talking with real criminals who have actually killed people, you're a softie.
        Shut your ass up acting all tough now. You said you were hella ugly on these forums. I still remember it. Lol

Comment

Lol okay killer.

Listen like I said, you are not a killer, so stop with the act. There are people out there awaiting trial for real crimes out there and you are here being an electronic thug. You wouldn't speak like that, out of nowhere, to a stranger so don't do it on a forum either. Be yourself, stop trying to gain some friends here by being tough and using the phrase"getting ass" or "virgin". You do not look as cool as you think you do.
          First I'm being "cool" and now I'm being an "e-thug". Shut the **** already. You dumb af.

Comment

Shut your ass up acting all tough now. You said you were hella ugly on these forums. I still remember it. Lol
            I did say that, in a tongue in cheek comment. I'm not "acting" tough, I really am tough, I promise.

If you believe me that i'm ugly, then you can't have agendas, you also have to believe that i'd beat your ass up.

Have you ever seen someone cut their own balls off in person?

You ever seen someone take **** and rub it all over their face?

You ever had to stand, alone, in a dorm full of criminals who can injure you at any moment?

Prob not, it's a tough job, for tough dudes. I'd like to stay and continue this interesting conversation with you, but I gotta now, roll call starts at 9P and i'm mandated for a 16 hour shift. See ya.

Comment

First I'm being "cool" and now I'm being an "e-thug". Shut the **** already. You dumb af.
              You're a real case.

Comment

I did say that, in a tongue in cheek comment. I'm not "acting" tough, I really am tough, I promise.

If you believe me that i'm ugly, then you can't have agendas, you also have to believe that i'd beat your ass up.

Have you ever seen someone cut their own balls off in person?

You ever seen someone take **** and rub it all over their face?

You ever had to stand, alone, in a dorm full of criminals who can injure you at any moment?

Prob not, it's a tough job, for tough dudes. I'd like to stay and continue this interesting conversation with you, but I gotta now, roll call starts at 9P and i'm mandated for a 16 hour shift. See ya.
                You're a real case.

Yeah, a real case all right.

Comment

the lounge is a cuck magnet

Comment

Sounds like you got problems dude

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                      Well, do you? And be honest. You don't even have to know the girl personally either. It could be someone you saw on TV, like a celebrity or something.

If I like a chick and have some type of infatuation with her, I usually get insanely jealous when I think of some other guy banging her... Like a whole bunch of images that I just can't get out of my head. I almost wanna rage kick something.

I can't be the only one who feels this way... right?

You can't be this high end level of egotistical. You have to embrace the idea that you're not the shyt. Listen to some Patrice Oneal.

Comment

Working...
                      X